Ping command is busted and still no fix

Ever since that “patch” rolled out, there has still been a number of problems with a big one being that the once working ping command no longer works when you need it to. Sometimes it will ping and sometimes it will not. And when it does not, it makes this game look like a piece of crap.

Have the Gearbox developers already jumped ship onto BL3? How big is the development team for Battleborn now that the release sales are over with?

I’ve noticed the ping not working properly but honestly this is the first time I’ve seen a post on it on here. They maybe unaware of the issue. It works most of the time usually just not when you really need it to lol…not game breaking for me though

Yeah I noticed that too, right when alani came out. I can’t seem to figure out when I’m allowed to ping. I usually just end up repeatedly pressing it until it comes out. Pretty annoying, but really 9 times out of 10 my team doesn’t respond to my pings anyways :frowning2:

Funny because on reddit there has been multiple posts about it.

I also did a search prior to making this thread and found nothing.

I made a post about this a week or so ago. Haven’t seen this issue acknowledged by the devs though. :frowning:

Idk maybe bc on this forum alot of people have friends they play with instead of randoms and its a non issue for those people

Yeah. Same here. After the Alani update came out, pinging hasn’t been working properly in pvp (Overgrowth specifically.)

It’s very important when playing public pvp matches.

Also, while we’re at it, I wish there was a “MEDIC!” call for injured players to use to inform healers.

1 Like