Platform Poll: Who's Playing Battleborn, and Where?

I’ve been wondering… which platform is everyone playing on? Which is the most populated? Or at least, which is most populated with people from the forums?

• Xbox One
  • Playstation 4
  • PC
  • Multiple Platforms

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m genuinely considering getting a PS4 so I can play with the forum friends…

5 Likes

So am I, but also because there are a bunch of new games only coming out for them. My box isn’t high enough spec to run an emulator. =(

4 Likes

@arcaneredneck as well.

Let me know if you guys get on PS4. The more the merrier.

3 Likes

What!?! For some reason I feel like I’ve played with you. If you do we must.
@arcaneredneck
If you do, we’d be happy. There really are a lot of us… I wonder why

1 Like

Really? Odd. I’ve only ever been playing it on PC, since release. But yeah, PS4’s definitely on my christmas wishlist… haha!

2 Likes

Xbox yo. We got that Battleborn Community club.

1 Like

@epicender584 @blainebrossart1

Will let y’all know. I have some other financial priorities at the moment, however. Maybe/probably the month after next.

1 Like

All the best players are on Xbox1!

Before I receive a bunch of rage comments below I just want to say… I’m just kidding

3 Likes

Oh man… I’m tempted to try out PS4, but I’ve just spent so much time getting these sick ops skins…

It seems like a good chunk of players here on the forums are on PS4. I also find it odd that so few of the people on the forums are on Xbox One as that has been established to have the largest player base.

Then again, the poll has only been up for a few hours. Let’s give it a day or two and see what the results are.

1 Like

@arcaneredneck, @nbrownlie237: I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the PS4 “forum friends” is the healthiest and most welcome group i have ever joined. I mean… I rarely utilize it, being that i am a somewhat of a recluse; but you can jump into that chat at any time and find several players willing to play Battleborn. It’s truly awesome.

5 Likes

Have you seen how @lolattheseforums greets people?

1 Like

oi u wot m7+1

2 Likes

You know what I’m talking about. And I’m positive half the chat has blocked you because of it.

Other than that you are a very active and healthy member of the community, giving advice about builds and gear, playing with multiple people and in general doing your best to keep the game active and healthy while very rarely tryharding.

1 Like

Ugh.

1 Like

No, but if it’s trash-talking you mean, then i’ll take ANY of you guys on! I once responded to one of my long-time friend’s trash-talking sessions by pretending to be genuinely offended by his autism barbs for days, before tearfully telling my friends (all of whom were in on my prank aside from the one in question) that i loved them, and firing one of my guns as i dropped my phone on the ground. He cried over the phone in front of everyone, and i still make fun of him for it. Imagine what i’d do to a STRANGER…

2 Likes

…dude…

3 Likes

Woo PS4. Add me whenever

VonStoogiN

My vacation from Solus needs to end sooner than later

2 Likes

Yeah… We’re a messed up bunch, haha. Remember the Newtown Connecticut shooting? Well, i had to endure weeks of autism-related rampage jokes…

But my friends have their own problems that i ridicule in turn; my one friend is an orphan and, as i’m sure you can imagine, i never run out of material for THAT. I truly believe that us ribbing each other is healthier than being overly protective of each other’s feelings, because all of us know that we don’t really mean anything by it.

Of course, my friends ALSO don’t know everything about me, and certainly not the worst, so maybe I just don’t attach any real importance to the autism jokes, and therefore assume that my friends aren’t genuinely offended either. Psychology is confusing…