Play offline on epic?

Hey there boyos, Im cut off of the Internet for the Next 48 hours and extremely bored right now… and was sad to find out that you can’t play BL3 offline it seems…

I tried to find solutions on the internet, but all the info seems outdated because I get totally different screens on epic…

This is the screen I’m faced with, telling me to log in or „continue offline“ but even if I clicked it, I still get the red error field telling me „wrong log in data or log in Data wasn’t saved for offline use“ what ever that means… so I can’t get into epic…

If I click on „log in later“ I do get into epic… but mylibrary then looks like this:

It’s all grey and I can’t click on anything.

If I launch bl3 from desktop shortcut or the folder it always tells me I need to log into epic first

Please help, can I not play offline? It seems possible to other people in the past

Hate to have to tell you this, but it seems that BL3 hasn’t been able to be played off-line on Epic pretty much from day 1. I don’t know why that is, but it’s come up often enough over the past year without any solutions offered that it seems to be true.

1 Like