Playable Character Suggestions for BL3?

Here’s a teaser of sorts (what I’ve done thus far)

[code]Action Skill: sprout wings and gain ability to “fly”/hover temporarily, ability to buttslam (assuming you can’t in the next Borderlands) that deal ~10 times that of your melee damage and it does a nova of fire DoT and Corrosive DoT

Left Tree: “A Bug’s Life”
tier 1
Left Skill: “”
Right Skill: “”
Tier 2
Tier 3
Middle Skill: “”
Tier 4
Tier 5
Tier 6
Capstone: “”
Middle Tree: “Nestled in a Cocoon”
tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Tier 4
Tier 5
Tier 6
Capstone: “”
Right Tree: “Creepy Crawlers”
tier 1
Left Skill: -insert name- /4, While you have a corrosive DoT on you you have 5% damage resistance, additional 5% against corrosive(so total of 10%)
Right Skill: -insert name- /1, dealing elemental dot damage gives you a corrosive DoT, elemental DoT chance +20% (if 50% then now 70% not 20% of 50 plus 50)
Tier 2
Tier 3
Middle Skill: -insert name- /1, melee augmentation, now does a corrosive AoE spray in front of you, last for ~1.5 seconds (damage total is same)
Tier 4
Middle Skill: -insert name-
Tier 5
Tier 6
Capstone: “Corrosive Green Giant”, Action Skill Augmentation, you transform into a BadAss Corrosive Scythid, hp is restored upon using skill, hp and melee damage is boosted by 25%, all sources of corrosive damage is increased by 10% (dots included)[/code]

1 Like

I keep trying to imagine this realistically and just break into giggles. :laughing:

Yay! The OG bandit god. Always felt like he never got enough love.

You should add a skill that increases your corrosive damage against flesh/shields, such that corrosive becomes more powerful than fire/shock.

That’s it! We need Ice-T as a PC! Think of the Body Count he’ll make! :P.

2 Likes

@ACNAero

That was a good album!

Heavy metal guitars!

Hmmm… I could add add a skill somewhere me thinks (5th tier perhaps, I have ideas floating in my head)

I hope at least 1 out of the 6 characters is a fan made character.

2 Likes

I vote for Dr Ted, Mikey the Devastructor and Slither!

2 Likes

Update on the Slither Project, made a thread here where I’ll post the updates so as to keep this thread less cluttered.

1 Like

Tina

boom

Sir Mailbox

5 Likes

Action Skill: Spits Summons or reveals out contents. Contents include all types of ammo, live grenade (any and all types) or mini enemies (LLMs (all varieties) Loot Midgets (Including mini Steve) and the mini enemies in TPS). Mini enemies have a 50-50 chance of being on your side. They spawn at expected enemy level for the amount of progress in the main story you’ve done.

1 Like

But that’s not very Sir like.

2 Likes

I have a package for you, sir.

KAAAAA BOOOOOOOM!

1 Like

Touche. Hmm… how about summons or reveals (in case of ammo)?

Sure

Fixed above post :slight_smile:

Mr Torgue would be awesome with his Air Band action skill…

he is just playing some kind of music like metal on his air guitar and then shrapnels of metal junk and bullets are flying towards the target

or some electronic music where he pulls out his headset/phones and then points his middle finger at somebody which will be hit by lightning strikes from the sky

or he is playing the melody of death on his mouth organ and one specific enemy is doomed, taking increased damage form all sources for a limited time

SQUEEDLYBAMBLYMEEDLYFEEDLYMOWWWWWW

2 Likes

First We had Brick the Berserker, then Salvador the Gunzerker. Next We should have Tiny Tina the Splodezerker!!

Her action skill should be “HI HO, BUTTSTALLION!!!”. She summons a battle armored Buttstallion as her mount and begins tossing explosives around and shooting lasers like a total baddass.

her skill tree names could be as follows : My little Pony (unless of course you cant use the name for legal reasons), Crumpets are Crunk, and Princess Torgue.

1 Like

I’d rather not personally. Keeping her as an npc (and as one you don’t need to interact w/besides side missions) would be better IMO.
Still, “Spolodezerker” does sound fun :slight_smile:

[quote=“Drunken_PwNeR, post:101, topic:364235”]
My little Pony (unless of course you cant use the name for legal reasons)
[/quote]I think that might technically be a copyright infringement, perhaps change it to “My Diamond Pony” something similar?