During the last PC Open Beta, the missions had a wonderful and atmospheric intro video after the character selection.
You can see it here: https://youtu.be/VCLIkEs0zo8?t=2m30s
This has been changed to a short comic cinematic full of explosions and blindingly bright flashes, which:
- causes headache and slight disorientation to me when I am playing late and am tired
- is simply super annoying, I always look away from the screen, as I can’t stand the flashing
- is way worse than the previously shown one from the open beta.
The one shown above has multiple advantages:
- it looks super polished and more like a real movie intro.
- it has a much more subtle color tone with more color variety, so it doesn’t get boring as the purely red one does.
- it features most, if not all the characters.
- it matches the music better.
PLEASE change this cinematic back to the one from the video above, or at least allow to select it as an option.
I loved the atmosphere it gave and how it was setting the scene for the match. Also, I can’t stand the current comic animation and it is unskippable and shown. every. time.