Please help character deletion

So i was trying to get one of my old characters from my xbox 360 after awhile of playing it on the xbox one and after my cloud storage updated on the xbox one to get my old z3r0 back i lost the Axton i had that i had been playing for awhile Please Help ME

1 Like

If you played the Axton on the 360 it should still be there to play at the character select screen. Uploaded characters shouldn’t disappear from the 360 cloud saves (or your HD if you backed it up to that). If that Axton is truly gone you could check with the 360 tech Support section near the bottom of this forum…

1 Like

Are you playing the Handsome Collection version of BL2 on XB1, or the Game With Gold version?

If the former, as @Carlton_Slayer said you should still be able to upload the Axton save from the 360 and download to your XB1. Just make sure that you select the “Save as new” option, not the “Overwrite” one.

If the latter, it sounds like you didn’t let your system sync properly (had that happen to me once with a BL1 save that disappeared). Note that the consoles will only sync the cloud saves when you launch the game, or when you quit.

2 Likes

should never have been included as an option,
as @VaultHunter101 and @Carlton_Slayer says.

I have transferred several of the same toons over a couple times, ALWAYS “Save as New” even if you bring 1 each of everything over, it will keep any possible troubles down to a bare minimum

2 Likes