Please make dedicated servers for teamplay oriented players and expand campaign matchmaking search options

I am frankly sick and tired of playing with people who are not trying to do any teamwork whatsoever, but mainly try to get solo kills and do their own thing. Which is almost everytime, everyone on any of the teams. I would absolutely ■■■■■■■ LOVE a matchmaking mode where I can search for people who are in the same boat as me. People who want to win the game by teamplay, go for the mercenaries and trying to help eachother out instead of doing their own thing entirely like it’s Call of Duty. Please Gearbox! If you’re gonna claim that this is a competetive shooter, MAKE IT ONE. Enough with all the casual servers.
Also please extend the campaign matchmaking search. You have several challenges where if I want to play a certain charater I either have to reach for example level 38 or complete the campaign level X on advanced. In my case none of my friends purchased this game, so I am unable to complete it on advanced (unless I don’t care about not having fun as solo runs are not very entertaining). I am stuck with the fate to grind my way to level 38 just to play a character I think looks fun, but I can’t even be sure of. Which honestly I think is a major design flaw in this game. I don’t mind unlocking items, but jesus christ, I don’t have all the time in the world to just sit down and grind till my eyeballs fall out.
Please, I implore you to do something about this!