Please Make The Machine Farmable Petition

signed X khimerakiller

But I too would like it for all the shift gear, event gear, and level locked guns (i.e Bullpup, Frostfire, ect…)

Possible easy fix is to release shift codes for all of the above gear, that can be refunded an unlimited amount of times so long as you are at your current level cap. Not the best fix, but at least this seems doable. :+1:

5 Likes

Signed.

I haven’t even redeemed the Shift Code one yet, but there you go.

Signed. All gear should be farmable. Shift codes are nice, but it’s more fun opening chests/shooting faces to get loot.

5 Likes

+1. Got a shock one and it is absurd. Aurelia keeping that Wintertide rolling is just breaking the game. I want a cryo one for her as well. Can’t wait to see what Athena can do with this, my ps4 might explode.

Wow, this thing with Athena is pure chaos. Her mag bonuses give it 50+, it just keeps on firing. I just did Watch Your Step and some of Eye to Eye, melted my way through everything. Straight assault sniper.

1 Like

I got a corrosive version and with nisha it destroys. I can’t even imagine how a shock or incendiary version would do with athena. Really hope gearbox makes this farmable.

2 Likes

It is dirty, I feel like I’m cheating. And I play with my BAR off…

I’m throwing my signature on the “petition”. Haven’t touched TPS in a little bit, but I still want to be able to farm it when I go back in. The other seasonal Shift weapons as well!

1 Like

Signed.

Please gearbox if you can just let us know if youd think about doing this.

1 Like

Agreed and signed and I would like all the other currently unobtainable items made farmable as well.

1 Like

You can have mine. :smile:

1 Like

Signed…

Kurtis Helm

1 Like

Signed!

Signed

Signed!

Also, I hate to be that guy, but the title is missing an L.

Perhaps even if they could add it as a Grinder recipe if that’s easier - two Legendaries + purple sniper might equal a Machine Sniper.
Same thing with other non farmable uniques. I mean it would at least provide a legit in game method of acquiring the gear the devs spent time working on.
You’ve got the art guys doing the skins, the programmers implementing it, the testers testing and I’d image providing balancing feedback.

1 Like

Signed!

2 Likes

Signed.

Would love to see this go to a mini boss for the drop.

1 Like

signed. all shift items should be in-game drops, takes nothing away from promotional events. those rewarded receive their items via entering a code, others would farm for the same gear. win-win situation, game gains depth. what’s more important, gearbox, for TPS to be of the highest possible quality at the end of the day, or a few extra twitter followers? do the right thing, and no fibber/lady-fist.

1 Like