Please, more buffs and fixes

Instead of nerfing things, please buff and fix things instead. We have broken skills in the skill trees. And some character classes and builds really have trouble.

Zane kill skill build for example should be amazing but it’s really squishy (and even at my max DPS I feel like my damage doesn’t compare to other classes). Zane barrier capstone builds are generally very good at surviving but sacrifices too much DPS.

In regards to the linked thread, just no. Amara is fun as she is. Decently balanced I think.

Continuing the discussion from I think it is about time!Amara deserves some nerfs…any suggestions?:

3 Likes

They have over 2 buffs to every nerf and have been fixing a ton of things, they have at least 3 fixes to every nerf.

Fixes also often take longer because they are more complex.

Lately they already said they have taken care of the outliers and we will see more buffs on things and plenty of fixes are in the works, we will have monthly patches as laid out in the road ahead.

2 Likes

Plain & simple: if a character is fun to play then I’ll play with them. Amara is fun to play with right now, Zane for example is not. Why would I play Zane? (that’s a rhetorical question).

Conclusion: if they nerf Amara to where she’s no longer fun, then I’ve pretty much run out of characters to play with.

1 Like

Half the buffs are to things no one is using, hardly a triumph of balance I would say

1 Like

I see a lot of people using buffed items.

• The maggie is very popular right now
  • BBB is maybe the most popular shield right now
  • The westergun is getting a lot of traction
  • I keep getting people telling me how good some of the new Vladof buffs are
  • I’ve seen some crazy things with the Jericho
  • People are sniping again thanks to those buffs

I don’t know the numbers, only GBX does but from here, youtube, twitch, facebook, and discord I see a lot of people excited about many of the buffs.

1 Like

I think we just need to be patient and we’ll see the buffs and fixes we need. And I agree Derch, it takes time to fix things.

Weapons are one thing to buff, but we hardly have builds which support them - moze has one build which works, zane hardly has one, amara has loads (gee thanks balancing guy!) and Fl4k… well he has like 1.5 builds which are viable.

Dischord, youtube and twitch are all going to just show the OP builds.

Also you named like 5 guns, with anecdotal evidence of “these are way better now” - still don’t see them in any major player builds though.

As usual there are 200+ legendaries, with like 15-20 as useful. If they want us to use snipers other than the lyuda, make them much, much better.

2 Likes

None of this is true. I see Mopiod running 4 different zane builds on twitch, I see a bunch of people doing pretty much 1 shot skills on GW, zane has many ways to play.

I’ve also seen many Moze builds.

Joltz, Tickle Me Pink, Myself, Moxsy, and Sintee have all posted videos of Amara with the Monocle being powerful.

I addressed that above, took 18 months to learn the pimp was OP on maya, this game has been out less than 2 months. We don’t know a lot yet.

If you want I can list all the guns I have seen people use and make powerful

• Unforgiven
  • Hellwalker
  • Gatling Gun
  • Laser-Sploder
  • Rowen’s Call
  • Bekah
  • Baby Maker
  • Maggie
  • Wagon Wheel
  • Magnificent
  • King/Queens Call
  • Linoge
  • Skeksil
  • Chupa’s Organ
  • Sledges Shotgun
  • Monocle
  • Butcher
  • One Pump Chump
  • Brainstormer
  • Garcia
  • Trevonator
  • Westergun
  • Tsunami
  • Cloudkill
  • Long Musket
  • Cutsman
  • Crossroads
  • Night Hawkin
  • Hellfire
  • ASMD
  • Firestorm
  • Transformer
  • Red Suit
  • Re-Router
  • Red Card
  • Stop - Gap
  • Jericho
  • Scourge
  • Deathless
  • The Flood
  • Flakker
  • Face-puncher
  • Hex
  • Alchemist
  • Back-Ham
  • Frozen Heart
  • Storm Front
  • Rough Rider
  • Safeguard
  • Victory Rush
  • Otto Idol
  • Unleash the Dragon
  • Hornet
  • Brawler Ward
  • White Elephant
  • Electric Banjo
  • AAA
  • Firestorm
  • Projectile Recursion

I have personally seen these used effectively or used myself.

I’m sure more are and I have just not seen them because I’m busy and can’t see everything or we just didn’t figure it all out yet

Got an annointed Gatling Gatiling Gun on Fl4k last night finally, and that thing tears @$$. Dud not matter the negative modifiers in MM3, it still murdered anything and everything. Had a Rakk attack annoitment that deals 100 percent gun damage after use and good God, that thing was a beauty. Been looking for one for awhile and gotta say, really underrated Lego.
Westergun, got a Mocking one with incendiary and radiation on my Amara 2 days ago and I find myself using that over the crossroads, cutsman and sometimes even the night hawkin. Very good ammo consumption, hard hitting and accurate. Maybe a little better bullet speed but pleasantly surprised by its performance.
I have always used a Fire Faisor since my first level 50 toon got it from a loot tink within the first 2 weeks of release. No annoitment sadly but probably my most used AR because of the awesome synergy with close range threats, switch to shotgun mode, long range targets switch back to AR. I prefer its dps potential over a Lucians Call. However, that Gatling Gatling may win me over here soon.
I’ve never actually tried the ASMD in combat. Have you? I’ve gotten so many but, like the Will o Wisp shotgun and the Lob, seeing that slow moving ball always discouraged me from actually trying it in combat. I would like to know if maybe I’m using it wrong or haven’t seen its potential and therefore, been ignoring it.
And the Electric Banjo. I’ve gotten 2 and have no earthly idea what the hell it does. Any info on that artifact?

All you’ve done is list all the weapons and give anecdotal evidence.

People can say it’s not all viable but if you really look out there, a ton of people are using a lot of different gear.

In my last video I took out Billy with 2 shots from the Trevanator.

There are a ton of ways to make things strong.

Moxsy did a crazy kill o wisps build, somethings just take some creativity.