Plotstopper in Quest Mysteriouslier: Ghosts of Karass Canyon

I had a crash playing the Directors Cut Quest “Mysteriouslier - Ghosts of Karass Canyon”. It happened after Beef Plisskens Death (but before Claptrap did anything there). Now I am stuck on the stage “Find Francis Head”, Claptrap stands in front of a closed door and does nothing. Restarting the Game didn’t fix the problem, seems the script is broken at that point. Is there any way to resolve this or reset/restart a single quest in the game?

1 Like

This is the same for me… can’t move on!

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. When I go into the final room, nobody is there, just claptrap and he won’t open the door. Tried it alone and with friends, same result every time. I even reloaded the game on a new PC fresh and didn’t make any difference.

1 Like

Today I was also the victim of this bug. Could not progress in the mission because door would not open. Also did not get the animation and dialog that others got (online videos) just before Beef jumps in the grinder. Hope they will patch this?

1 Like

any solutions?

This should be addressed by today’s update, according to the notes published on mentalmars’ website. There should be an official announcement in the BL3 News section here by noon today.

Nope, still broke for me on XBOX one x and series s

Still having the same issue on PC. Got it on launch day and have not been able to finish it since then.