Plz let incursion be a option

Hey! Nice that you are experimenting with battleborn. Now whats up with the incursion being enabled and disabled…then again enabled and disabled! The best option in Battleborn is incursion so please get your hands off incursion option. Then the draft mode (witch takes to long to start a match) pops up when we cant find nomore players in the incursion menu. I returned to the lobby and incursion option is gone again… :expressionless:

2 Likes

According to console players draft mode is just a fancier way of saying “incursion with draft”. You can still find incursion in that mode.

2 Likes

Yup, 9/10 times draft turns into Incursion.

Also to the OP, Incursion still has it’s own dedicated queue 5 days of the week. Please be understanding for the other players that might want to do solo/duo queue or drafting and only get to do it once a week.

1 Like

Yeah i know bit it takea sooooooo freaaaaaaakiiiiiiing looooooooooooooooong to start a match with all the banfases and selecting fases

They need to get rid of this draft mode

1 Like

There are people that like drafting and it’s only once a week.

1 Like

I know, but why not make it an always there option also. Nlw they dorce people into draft mode or incursion mode… doesnt makes sense for a game thats slowly loses his players…

Because there isn’t a player base strong enough to support enough queues to make everyone happy 24/7. So for two days of the week Incursion will be removed from console queues.