Pokemon and Battleborn

Now i forgot if this is against the rules to talk about another video game franchise but hey i will learn soon enough. So on the battleborn discord i talked to some people to see what kind of pokemon would the battleborn have. As i was lazy and had better things to do i didn’t write any of it down. So why don’t you guys pick what the battleborn might have as for pokemon pets.

2 Likes

oooh a fun one! Ill start with mah girl Ambra, while i thonk she would be a predomaniantly fire type trainer she would have some other pokemon that complement her personality and aesthetics

Firstly solrock cuz you know, a freakin sun

Then volcarona, another sun pokemon and since it has heat wave and other wind attacks similar to ambras solar wind.

Cyndaquil (which can be typhlosion) to symbolize her love for harresburras. which i can only assume is rodent-like

Tsareena to represent her matriarchal and high-standing personality (also to take care of those pesky ground, rock and water types

Vespiquen to symbolize her devotion to lenore

And a female meowstic to compliment her snobby nature

Honorable mentions:
Cinccino cuz i just realized a harresburra may be close to chinchilla

And Arcanine just cuz i wanna see her riding this legendary “hot dog” into battle

3 Likes

Toby would have an Empoleon, because penguins. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pendles would either have a Seviper or an Arbok, because snakes.

I feel like Deande would have either an Umbreon, an Absol or a Zorua. I just feel like dark types suit her.

…And I know this one is a legendary, but Shayne’s would be Groudon because it’s kind of similar to Aurox, (in my eyes anyway). If Aurox was a Pokémon, he’d definitely be a rock or ground type, and Groudon was the closest thing I could think of. Besides, Aurox needs a buddy.

3 Likes

GARYYYY the Gyrados for Alani

I think you can guess for this one :joy:

7 Likes

Orendi´s Pokemon would be a Toby. Because Toby.

3 Likes

GOD DAMN IT, PEOPLE!!

#I’M NOT A F*CKING PENGUIN!!

4 Likes

Better?

1 Like

Sniff.

Yes… Thank you!

2 Likes

Orendi:

#TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBYYYYY!!!
~runs throw the corridors at full speed, cackling~

#TOBY TOBY TOBY TOBY TOBY TOOOOOBBBY!!!

~jumps onto Bergs cockpit~

#ORENDI WANTS TO BE YOUR SPIRITANIMAL!!!

~hugs Toby with all 6 limbs~

That shroom-wielding shroom-creature is a real Pokemon?! Wow, I´ve been out of the loop for to long…

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be cool if Galilea ran away like a Wimpod:

Sadly, this is more like her …:

Scratch that, I found a better one for Gali:

5 Likes

I chose mine based off the pokemon’s ability. There are so many perfect ones and Beatrix wasn’t the easiest to start with but I think I found some good matches.

Beatrix:

Mareanie (merciless)

Skrelp ( poison point/touch)

Porygon -Z (adaptability)

Zangoose (Immunity and toxic boost)

Murkrow (Insomnia and super luck)

Banette (Cursed Body)

1 Like