Pokemon General Discussion

This is the thread for discussing Pokemon - whether it be the games, movies or trading card game. If you want to leave your 3DS Friend Code.

#Friend Codes

[quote=“ThatOneGuy23, post:1, topic:46883”]If you want to leave your 3DS Friend Code.
[/quote]Totally forgot that that particular piece of info isn’t part of our profile anymore unless we manually add it in the “About Me” part.

Here’s mine: 3995-6648-2187
Name should appear as “Ragna”

If only the Diance movie wasn’t hot trash :h

After 1 and a half hours of playing Omega Ruby I encountered and caught a shiny Seedot.
Ballin

1 Like

I might have to buy a 3ds. The 3d gives me a headache, but my Wii won’t emulate past 3gen. I cant even play black/white BC I lost my Ds cord.

Well the 3D is optinal I barely use it myself, you could allways buy a 2ds.
There isnt any 3D in the main gameplay byw only in cutseens and a bit in battle.

Apperently the new 3ds has more stable 3D which I would like to try as some of the 3D in some games the 3D is stunning.

I meant I would turn off the 3D. And 2D? No thanks. I like my folding game systems. Toddlers tend to drop things. Which is why his tablet has a big thick bumper.

As I said I dont use the 3D a lot, I think if you ask anyone with s 3DS that they do not use it a lot either.

Imo its a worthy investment as theres a lot of good games for it.

All of them Pokemon.

I added a Breeding request list. So if you want something from any of our members here, ask about it and I’ll drop it in the OP for easy access. I’ll probably be using it a lot, as I don’t have the patience to breed

3 Likes

Me neither I only breed ablut a hundred Cottonee’s and got s bit more the a box of 5/6 perfect iv pokemons… :innocent:

AKA I breed A LOT…

@ThatOneGuy23 That’s a nice “feature” ~hits “like” button~
Semi-related I have a few drought Vulpix’s if anyone wants one. I can’t guarantee gender or other stuff, just that it has the ability.

[quote=“itsTwister, post:6, topic:46883, full:true”]
Well the 3D is optinal I barely use it myself, you could allways buy a 2ds.There isnt any 3D in the main gameplay byw only in cutseens and a bit in battle.

Apperently the new 3ds has more stable 3D which I would like to try as some of the 3D in some games the 3D is stunning.
[/quote]IMO you might as well just buy the New 3DS since regular 3DS games are going to be phased out I believe and replaced with New 3DS games that won’t work on the older 3DS :cry:

That breeding request this is a hella idea!

They’re not going to phase out OG 3DS games, it’ll be like the DSi which had barely any exclusives to it.
Them phasing out the selling of OG 3DS is just:
‘why should we make these when they’re the same price as the new ones?’
not:
“We’re not making games for this anymore goodbye all 44million customers buy the New 3ds scrubs.”

It’s like they’re not going to be releasing an actual new handheld within the next 2-3 years or something :^)

I didn’t mean to imply that the older 3DS games wouldn’t/aren’t supported on the New 3DS, just that the carts will not work on the older system since they will stop making them.
Xenoblade Chronicles is a specific example (it only works on the newer version/gen of 3DS and not the older ones like the 2ds)

Like I said, It’ll be like the DSi, barely any, if any apart from Xenoblade will be New 3DS only. Ninty aren’t stupid. (unless it comes to marketing :sandal: )

Has any news about GameFreaks new game come out yet? other than “we have a new game guys!”
I really hope it isn’t that Pikachu detective game.

I like this idea a lot. The only thing I would suggest is somewhere put the person’s name next to the breeding request.

Here’s my friend code that you can add: 3583-1395-6500

Then it’ll just be ThatOneGuy23 all the way down the page

You never know, other people will come up with stuff.

The latest Pokémon I’ve played was Diamond and I don’t have my DS anymore so… your move.

I honestly loved Gen IV, though it seems to get a lot of hate