Poker Night 2 unlocks not showing in Shift

So I thought I would take the opportunity to finish unlocking the bonuses from Poker Night 2 pre-Handsome Jack (even though they won’t be ported over immediately). I had three, and created a Shift account this week. Despite repeatedly pressing the X button for each item to download the winnings from Poker Night, only two items show in my Shift account. I have since won the other two items, so I should have 5 but cannot seem to get three of them added to my account. Is there a lag? Is there a way I can get it to check again for the new unlocks? The two items that do show up are Nothing Ventured and Guy With the Gun. All of the avatar item unlocks appear in my account (Portal room etc).

I tried to search the old forums in case this was addressed there, but could not find a way to do so. Would love to get this resolved before next week so the items are included when I upload my BL2 cloud save (I see this feature was just added today!).

Dave aka Gamewatcher
BusyGamerNation.com

I remember a few people having this issue. Try submitting a support ticket here https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new
Be sure to explain what’s happening there as you did here. They may be able to help.