POLL about how fast stuff dies now at m10! Discussion + SUPER IMPORTANT FEEDBACK! 🎇

** First off thanks to the devs for good changes**

THIS IS A POLL! PRESS A BUTTON. YOU CAN PRESS MORE THAN ONE BUTTON! i think…

YEP ITS MULTIPLE CHOICE IF YOU AGREE WITH 5 DIFFERENT THINGS PRESS EM ALL AND THEN VOTE

Did you mess up? Click show vote/results and press ur buttons! Its all about faces next to choices!

• i like it how it is now. I am satisfied :four_leaf_clover:

• I think stuff dies too fast now. The old hp values make sense now that action skills damage and pets scale properly.
    • i have no thoughts
    • Needs a lil tweaking
    • EXPLOSION NOIZE :boom:
    • This game needs more PECS :muscle:
    • IM SCARED THEYRE GONNA NERF FUN NO NERFS :see_no_evil:
  • Whatever happend to Butt Stallion?:rainbow:

• this poll has too many options

• BUFF GRENADES!
    • BUFF GRENADES BOSSES AND JUST BADASSES
  • MORE MEAT aghahahahahaahha :meat_on_bone:

• The GAME NEEDS MORE MR.TORGUE :rocket:

0 voters

DONT FORGET TO SAY S#@% SO THAT OTHER PPL SEE THIS POLL

So far all the changes have been good and positive, just gotta build on it from here.

My thoughts,
The average player with 3 ase anoints dlc3 m6+exclusives and a few odd legendaries can destroy everything the game has to offer in seconds at m10. I literally dont know what bosses can do… Lol
Outside of the Gtd. Everything melts. While i get theres a large portion of the player base who are unaware of how to use anoints and builds to achieve insane damage. Its there for many of us. Its not difficult to get three anoints a good gun and destroy everything. While enemies can do more damage now a small investment in damage reduction can make a huge difference across the board on all vhs. Its just not popular. I like the way its been updating just im missing a feeling of challenge.

What are your thoughts? How do you feel?

2 Likes

I’m less concerned about the time to kill than the ‘annoyance to kill’ that the modifiers bring.

7 Likes

I have no thoughts about m10 but I would love to know what happened to Butt Stallion I would appreciate a cameo of it in the next DLC.

3 Likes

remove all player scaling so mayhem 10 will finally be a real ultimate difficulty that only grandma torgue will be able to beat

4 Likes

Just remember vault hunters you can always press show vote/results and REPRESS BUTTONS! Change ur votes YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE CHOICES LIKE PIZZA TOPPINGS

EXPLOSIVELY F#@#-& AWESOME! F#@ YEAH!

1 Like

It’s been mentioned in some of the other threads, but I’d love the option to scale MM up more and more above 10, with enemies getting beefier and beefier. All gear stops at M10, but additional enemy scaling would get us as players dial up a level of difficulty we like and that challenges us.

1 Like

its a good thought
but it would be easier to just remove the scaling at all and you didnt have to add any more mayhem levels
mayhem 10 with non mayhem weapons is already pretty beefy
also it would help with most powercreep and balance problems

2 Likes

THIS IS 100TENTHOUSAND PERCENT HOW I FEEL IT SHOULD BE! Well i mean i need it.

I tried to make a forum on the same idea but you made better words!

THANKYOU.

IT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT!

i’m serious!

2 Likes

This poll isn’t nuanced enough for the issues it’s asking about. I put that I’m satisfied but that’s because of modifiers. If they removed modifiers I would be happy if they put back the old stat values.

However, if we have to suffer through these awful modifiers that kill performance, cause debilitating/blinding visual clutter and make enemies “immune” to everything…then I’m OK with the values we have now. I mean I can’t even hit head shots half the time because I can’t see the enemy through all the effects or my frames drop to 10 and the screen freezes.

What would be better than either is changing this system entirely. Remove item scaling and make mayhem level difficulty based on enemies not bloated stats or stupid modifiers.

5 Likes

I haven’t tried that. Maybe I’ll check that out later and see how it feels. I wonder how a non-mayhem Lightshow, for example, feels on M10.

Something I’ve been doing lately is going back to some old favorites. The Infinity is one of my favorite guns ever… it has taken a lot of farming, and a lot of looking for the right class mod and artifact in order to make that gun decent, but it makes it fun and challenging to use.

I also refarmed a Westergun recently, which is one of my favorite SMGs in the game. I was just curious as to how it would perform on M10, and I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve been running 4 different Westerguns on my Moze right now using blue/green trees, and it’s been a blast to play. I’m not running around instantly killing everything, but that’s not what I’m looking to do.

i did it right when mayhem 2.0 started
went to the warden and got bored because i dealt so few damage xD
mayhem levels should also increase enemy damage at least by a bit^^

TRUST ME I HEAR YOU!

Edit: i been screaming for that for awhile… based off all feedback by thousands of players and how they seem adamant on having it in the game i dont think theyre budging. So i can just hope for a beefier ride or triple spawns or something beyond m10. Maybe.

Im happy its ina better position i dont want nerfs i hate the modifiers. Id be happier with more and different modifiers maybe like og m4 mode as a modifier/ extra spawns.

I know some players like the modifiers and scaling and differences…

So i dont ever wanna take away from ppls happiness

I think its better to have more options all around.

HeyItsSkkra’s idea suits me superbly.

Edit: the moral of the story is… More optional Pizza Toppings

just that scaling isnt…giving people anything
it only makes difficulty levels less effective and noticable to a point where you need more of them
the “farming progression” is kinda non existent to lasting an hour to a day

2 Likes

Yeah i hsve no clue what theyre doing and ur right about the difficulty. Why stopping it at m10 is all i feel they can do. I mean players hsve so many ideas why this is artifical replay value and i get it.

I had Jolts respond to me about he already made a poll that shadow just made. Its about earninf our mayhem levels.
Shadows one of the og unofficial borderlands patch creators and.he streams too. Really nice guy so is Joltz!

I dont really understand what direction theyre headed anymore? Maybe theyre trying to satisfy the op lvls gear need or something ppl have. I jave no clue.

I just wanna have difdicult content to play in making my ultimate gear worth it.
I dont really need ultimate gear or any special setup to blow the game away just some ase’s

Not to ruin the fun, but if this is a feedback thread meant for GB shouldn’t the poll choices be more streamlined and relevant to the question? I understand that this is all in good fun but I think that if the purpose of the thread is to let the devs know how the player base feels about M10, it should absolutely crystal clear what people think. I think some of these poll options leave a lot of room for ambiguity.

jmo

2 Likes

We know that Timothy got to ride Butt Stallion once. She gave us a grenade mod in the Super Deluxe bundle. Her absence has been felt deeply in the Borderlands.

2 Likes

Usually this sortsa stuff lets players remember.they love this game and what they love about it. When ppls thoughts are out there it can help other vault hunters make a more serious and detailed poll where i left off.

I think an important takeaway from my poll:

1. That it has multiple options and you can have multiple choices at once, not being stuck at one option.

2. Shows who voted Its not a faceless poll. Shows that behind an option or feeling is a person.

3. The forums mostly complaints and every forum is the same so having multiple things people legitantely care about is important too. Too much of “my problem dominates everything”.
    Butt Stallions whereabouts are equally important as mayhem issues.

4. MR TORGUE EXPLOSIONS AND PIZZA ARE IMPORTANT.

I think just being able to have a semi not so serious and a light side to things makes it easier on ppls hearts. I chose these options literally based of reading other players. Ill always add an Explosive spin.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I took the title at face value. My mistake.

I hear ya, ya ever read some of these forums? Even myself i tried to think if i wasa dev… Oye thats a tummy ache reading some stuff. I mean a general idea is a general idea. Its still good its still good.

I never thought feedback needs a strict protocol.

Theres times i read myself and felt i was down right toxic. Even if we’re saying stuff its confusing for us all to be in accord. I mean the dev notes and what limited interactions we get are pretty “am big u us” too. A general saying helps.

Like… Keep the cartel buffs! We all want a general thing. So we say a general statement if we all say we want some o dis instead of demanding it change specifically. It Lets em do their job being creators

I think its more humane n helpful in my own opinion. Plus if someone cracks a smile which is the whole purpose of this game. Its worth it.

Dlc 3 included so so so many EXPLOSIONS.

Im thankful. They brought back the harold and alot of explosive stuff… Literally everything explodes.
Im happy.

I really think theyre paying attention. Just they have a plan and theres limits to what theyll change.

All we can do is say… Heyy id like a larger size fries.

The way we give feedback is like when i drunkenly go to McDonald’s and im like… Wine plz… And theyre like… Sir this is McDonald’s. And im.like… a McWine please.

I don’t really know what im trying to say. So you read alot of crap for no reason. You’re welcome!

1 Like