[Poll] Favorite Manufacturer

What is your favorite weapon manufacturer? Not to be confused with what you think is the best overall, but rather what you enjoy using the most.

• Atlas
  • CoV
  • Dahl
  • Hyperion
  • Jakob’s
  • Maliwan
  • Tediore
  • Torgue
  • Vladof

0 voters

Which weapon manufacturer, in your opinion makes the best performing weapons overall?

• Atlas
  • CoV
  • Dahl
  • Hyperion
  • Jakob’s
  • Maliwan
  • Tediore
  • Torgue
  • Vladof

0 voters

Which weapon manufacturer would you like to see improvements made to the most? Feel free to say what improvements you would like to see to aid your choice.

• Atlas
  • CoV
  • Dahl
  • Hyperion
  • Jakob’s
  • Maliwan
  • Tediore
  • Torgue
  • Vladof

0 voters

1 Like

I had to go with Dahl for my favorite, I love the handling and feel of them. I just hate the lack of endgame options.

Atlas needs the most love IMO, it’s a shame that they are one of the 2 manufacturers directly aiding us in the story and have so little to show for it. They have the shortest list of legendary offerings, and virtually nothing that qualifies as meta. O.P.Q. System was a nice change so pace, but I didn’t care for the floating gun alternate fire mode. I like my Smart Bullets. I would love to see a damage increase across the board on Atlas weapons and a critical bonus on Smart Bullets.

2 Likes

i love torgue and they need more full auto
and atlas could get so many cool weapons
their gimmik has a lot of potential but its unused

3 Likes

I will get behind that all the way, full auto Contained Blast would be friggin sweet!

Torgue is the best company, period! Mr. Torgue is actually my dad…

Jakobs makes the best weapons overall…way more good ones than bad ones

Atlas has a whole 8 guns, and 5 of them are garbage (Linc, Rebel Yell, Freeman, Ruby’s Wrath and Plumage)…they need new weapons across the board, along with a buff.

2 Likes

WHAT WAS IT LIKE GROWING UP A FLEXINGTON??

Here’s some lower case, for “body” of the post lol

2 Likes

I’d like to see maliwan become an actual DoT powerhouse rather than have the pathetic ticks of damage we currently get. I’m talking BL1 hellfire levels of damage across the board (for maliwan legendaries at the very least)

5 Likes

I miss watching enemies burn to death as well, they should allow Mayhem scaling to all DoT’s IMO

1 Like

afaik, element damage per second should recieve scaling?
its shown on the weapon card

There was a lot of screaming, and grandma talked my ears off :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

At least she didn’t gum them off lmfaoo

1 Like

I want Vladof weapons to have less recoil, high RoF + high recoil doesn’t go well together. Also, Vladof rocket launchers need to get reduced ammo consumption.

Furthermore, the way how CoVs manufacturer gimmick interacts with Mozes BM tree could use some rework as one pretty much cancels out the other.

The Atlas manufacturer gimmick (on guns) could also use some improvements.

1 Like

atlas needs to make darts
yes
with elements!

4 Likes

I would like to add to that, eff the movement speed penalty when wielding a Vladof or Atlas launcher lol

I like Vladof. Most Vladof weapons need a big damage buff tho.
I think the best manufacturer rn is tourge, having alot of great M10 weapons available for moze.
Buff Vladof. Things like shredifier, lyuda and co just can´t cut it anymore.

3 Likes

On the other hand, Vladof holds near the top spot in several categories. Monarch, Light Show and Backburner

2 Likes

These are just the outliers tho. Most other vladof like bezoomys, shredifiers, lyudas, magnificent, faisors and alot more are just useless since the release of Mayhem 2.0.

3 Likes

First of all, I think the people behind this forum should reconsider the colour codes of pie charts, because this:

Capture

is difficult to read to say the least. I assume it’s Dahl, Jakobs, Maliwan, Torgue and Vladof, but it could be a lot clearer with more distinct colours.

Now, first question. I chose Dahl (as many did, apparently) because there just is something satisfying about these military-style guns with high accuracy and extremely high bullet speed. In M0, I really like common Dahl snipers because they’re basically assault rifles on roids and headshot monsters. But of course they don’t do ■■■■ on higher Mayhem levels, which is a shame. GBX seems to have completely forgotten about this style of weapon for high-performing legendaries.

Second question: I can’t answer this one because the most powerful weapons are whatever GBX decided to give a monstrous legendary. All common weapons don’t really play any role on M10. You have a Tediore (Anarchy), you have some COV (Yellowcake/NoPewPew), Vladof (Light Show, Plaggabur, Monarch) and so on that just annihilate anything that’s not in this group regardless of manufacturer.

Third question: I tend towards Dahl, because aside from Sand Hawk there’s not much going on there, and actually with its slow bullet speed it’s a very untypical Dahl weapon. Kaoson is ok in its current state but not exactly exciting imo. Given how I actually like their weapons if only they weren’t useless, I’d love to see more there. Atlas and Tediore are on the receiving end too, they deserve more love but I picked Dahl because I like their overall concept/feel much more.

6 Likes

I made the poll and went AFK, when I got back I wished I had made it a bar chart. Fail on my part lol

I think a pie chart is a great thing, it’s only the forum’s colour code that makes them kinda ■■■■ to read imo.

3 Likes