Poll: Just Make the game live on PC. People won't mind

Had a weird thought tonight and just thought I’d put this poll out there to see how everyone feels about it.

• Yes, I play PC and would like the game to be playable now.
  • Yes, I play console and wouldn’t mind PC players getting a head start.

0 voters

2 Likes

no other choices. :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, like release it on Steam already! :dukeangry:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I presented both sides of the argument succinctly.

1 Like

if i am on PC. I would die waiting for six months to play it especially how good it is based on people who have first hand experience. so I would probably throw away anything I hate about that launcher and give it a chance.

2 Likes

I keep trying to sneak up on it while I’m playing other games.

Catch it off guard.

So far… it’s pretty tricksy. But people say this EGS launcher is pretty buggy. I’m sure I’ll get through eventually.

3 Likes

Technically PC is getting a head start in the west since the launch appears to be set globally as midnight GMT.

2 Likes

That’s one of the reasons why I’m waiting. If Epic ever gets their ■■■■ together and fixes their launcher, I’ll see about ordering BL 3 before it’s released on Steam.

3 Likes

Right.

But they could still make it happen even earlier.

So far the numbers support it.

1 Like

Ah, but then it bugs out the right way, and I get to play the game 16 hours early. Then the dogs on the other foot, eh?

1 Like

Or better incentive for animal activists. The sooner they launch BL3 the sooner I stop murdering helpless giant monsters in Monster Hunter World Iceborn. That poor Brachydios died just now after I planted a bunch of thorn pods in its face right before unloading all the shells in my gunlance in a single barrage which resulted in a flood of damage numbers on screen that probably totaled around 1-2K added all together… >.>

2 Likes

■■■■, I hadn’t even thought of that angle.

They’re literally wiping out endangered mythological species for every second that this game isn’t live.

The monsters.

1 Like

Make it live on console now and to heck with PC users. :wink:

1 Like

Feels off topic for this thread. Also I don’t see how that saves the mythological creatures.

It means I stop killing windmill giants. For now. It’s a stop-gap measure, I’ll grant you, Sancho.

2 Likes

Well I hear that that they’re important to the giant bread industry. Which has a big carbon footprint. Really you’re doing gods work. Saving the world. We wouldn’t want to pull you from that.

1 Like

Counter point, you’ll be pushing Borderlands 3 wildlife closer to extinction faster and sooner if you get to play early.

Poor Promethean wildlife, and anything we’ve not killed on Pandora before. And the other planets creatures.

Those poor T-Rex like things, and the crawling ones.

1 Like

Counter counterpoint, those are all part of the animal genus “Penisalia”, as in, dick animals.

They are both made of, and act like dicks.

This is only public service.

Checkmate, non cultists.

Counter, counter, counterpoint. The waste from Sanctuary 3 and the vehicle fumes will be bad for the planets.

1 Like

Counter counter counter counter point - maybe spraying CO2 on the outside of planet is the solution to all our problems.

Do you know? Are you a science man?

The persecution rests.