Poll: Mayhem 2.0 love it? hate it? Neutral? Explosions?!πŸŽ‡

THIS IS A POLL! YOU CAN SELECT STUFF! YEAAAAAAUHHHH

:stars:Poll: Mayhem 2.0 :8ball: love it? :heart: hate it? :angry:. Neutral?:rabbit: Explosions?!:sparkler:

• I LOVE MAYHEM 2.0. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Its taste freakin wonderfulLLLL! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

• :volcano:I HATE MAYHEM 2.0. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:WORST CEREAL EVER. :rage: its not nutritionally sound! :poop: :broken_heart:

• :partying_face:Look at me im nuetral :rainbow: woooobly woooo β€˜flails arms everywhere!’ IM SPECIAL. :stars: I GET A STICKER! :clap:

• :sparkler:KABOOM BABY! Woooo… RIGHT IN THE FACEEEEE! :star_struck: EXPLOSIONZ NOISEEEEEE :rocket:

0 voters

Whats the point of this poll?! You get to press buttons! -and that itself is a reward
:bomb:

Also saying anything keeps this poll alive which might make more buttons get pressed! THANKYOU

So where is my sticker?

1 Like

THERES THE BLUE WINNING. Then the really Blue colored blue. with the other blue and the not blue tied!

So far its all FREAKIN AMAZING! what a poll!

Which color WILL DOMINATE THE CIRCLE?! STAY TUNED

Also i cant comment until other ppl comment

Do what you will with it minion!(was a claptrap sticker)
Actually i. Changed the sticker so i wont get sued!

Heres a beautiful face! PRINT IT OUT N WEAR IT

1 Like

Explosions is always the right answer :dukeaffirmative:

4 Likes

I chose nutral, as I actually like the modifiers, but the gun scaling is killing my enthusiasm for making new builds(which is what kept me interested in the game) as I have enough patience to farm one set of perfect gear, but now Im supposed to farm another set for each of the Mayhems I test it in?

No.

2 Likes

I love the idea of it. Many different levels of β€œdifficulty” that you can modify whenever you want and modifiers that you can cherry pick to fit your style (more than okay boomer with mind sweeper moze). However, I think it is impossible to say that it is optimal at the moment. How could anyone say its perfect when action skills, grenades, melee, pet damage, novas, and spikes are all essentially zero?

Is it great at the moment? Parts of it are. Do I expect it to be very good in maybe two weeks? Yes.

2 Likes

Good Job vault hunters! Keep pressing those buttons!

So far the blue is in the lead. With the other bluer blue slightly bigger than the bluerest blue! With the Not Blue struggling to surviveeeee

1 Like