POLL: Will we get a new hot"fix" tomorrow (7/15)?

Now that Cartels and the other events are here to stay (finally), True Trials are over (hiss), etc, there’s not really anything for them to bundle hotfixes/patches with, until the new vault cards come out. So, will they even bother? We all know there’s still a PILE of issues that need attention, some of them since launch, but that hasn’t affected priorities so far.
Even another meager round of buffs/nerfs would let us know they’re still doing something, anything.

Do you think there be a new hot"fix" tomorrow, 7/15?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

There is hotfix every week.

1 Like

Nothing last week, so I’d guess we’ll get one. Probably just some random buffs, but maybe a small fix or two. Doubt it’d be bigger than that.
Hopefully we’ll get a patch with more permanent fixes soon, probably whenever the next vault card drops.

2 Likes

There’s a hotfix to redo Maurice’s vendor, but I assume the poll is asking about hotfixes that add other changes. That can miss a week or even a few weeks between drops.

1 Like

True trials should be a permanent option too,I missed out on them!

5 Likes

That pretty much sums up BL3 right there. Do I think they will release a hotfix tomorrow? Sure. However do I think it will anything more than some buffs or nerfs, no.

5 Likes

Yeah, that one last week was great. :roll_eyes:

That’s why I put “fix” in quotes, since only like 1/3 BL3 hotfixes actually FIX things. Rotating Maurice isn’t fixing anything.

5 Likes

yo, GB Softies. dakha turret enjoyers like my friends are still waiting for that bullet speed increase! its still horrible to fire with!

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I’m praying for a patch to fix Xbox stuttering and lan play on pc. Also cross play to be made playable.

4 Likes

I expect hotfixes… Cuz this game has had more hotfixes than any other ive seen. Itd be weird if there wasn’t…

3 Likes

Looks like the no’s win. I am not surprised. I don’t expect any major updates any time soon.

4 Likes

i expected a few minor tweaks though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is me, as ever, being hopeful, but the lack of hotfixes suggests they could be working on a follow-up patch instead.

Of course, this could be absolute bunk.

4 Likes

Do you guys really think there is going to be further patching? I feel like we are on the downslope now. Maybe some minor tweaks with the new Vault Cards possibly? Absent that, my expectations are low.

5 Likes

they’ll at least do some minor tweaking but i don’t expect anything major at this point (the vaultcards not included but on the other hand aren’t anything major)

was hoping for some more end game content (make true trials permanent like they did with takedowns for one) but not holding my breath we’ll be getting something to do haha (last few weeks i’ve just been running around doing some left over quests on my main zane i’d never came to finishing)
i can’t find anything to do anymore without getting bored again. hoped SP2 would keep me entertained more then the few days it did…

5 Likes

Remember when they tried to spin “people want hotfixes compiled into patches faster” into “people want the game fixed less often”? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, looks like another fat NO on this week’s notfix. Surprise surprise.

8 Likes

You mean “reported concern?” haha. Yeah I was off on the hotfix this week as well figured at least a buff/nerf situation but eh…

2 Likes

2 guns will be changed. One receives a +5% accuracy buff and the other gets a 10% damage nerf.

2 Likes

They have 2 more vault cards to give to those who purchased Season Pass 2/Director’s Cut, so either 1-2 more patches. They could always pull a Fastball and wait several months to do a balance patch like they did in 2015 with BL2, but I’m assuming they need to deliver on the content they advertised with Season Pass 2 in a year or else they would get sued (which is why Krieg’s DLC HAD to release before 1 year was up, regardless of any Covid complications).

4 Likes