If you were only given the following choices, which direction would you rather take Moze and Iron Bear?
You can only choose one or the other for each question (A/B).
Assume that when you pick one, the other is no longer an option later in game’s life cycle
1. Iron Bear Deployment
- No, you can’t have BOTH
- A) Moze gets a skill or mod that allows for an option to deploy Iron Bear as a turret
- B) Iron Bear enter/exit animations vastly sped up to the degree you can deploy in mid-sprint fluidly, removal of hold to exit mechanic
2. Moze Specific Anointments
- Assume current anointments remain in the game
- A) More anointments not tied to action skill (Moze specific, and not pointless ones like sliding fire rate) that can encourage weapon swapping between Iron Bear deployment but they will be weaker than on-action-skill-end anointments
- B) Shield and Grenade anointments that are on action skill start and last significantly longer (30-40s) with the ability to have an effect on Iron Bear, more on-action-skill weapon anointments that last for 18s (like increased fire rate or splash healing similar to Iron Bear)
3. Iron Bear Duration/Strength
- Assume gear/skills can still buff duration, damage, armor, and reduce cooldown
- A) Decrease Iron Bear base duration to 7 seconds with up to 15 seconds if buffed - Increase base damage to 8x with up to 12x if buffed - Total immunity for 50% of duration - No early exit but if destroyed receive cooldown refund
- B) Duration stays the same - Current damage increased 3x - Current Durability increased 2x - Iron Bear is granted a health gate mechanic