Polls for end game

Hello Vault Hunters
Time for another poll. My last poll went very well and is still causing discussion. So time to bring another constructive poll.
Yes you may only choose one (or we would ask for them all). Pick your favourite, and as always discuss below. Looking forward to seeing the results and let’s keep the comments constructive and civil! Everyone enjoys gaming in their own way

• Raid bosses
  • More Trials
  • More Slaughters
  • More DLC story
  • More Takedowns
  • More Vault Hunters
  • Nothing - work on issues (performance, balance, gear, drop rates, gear spread etc)

0 voters

Because I can’t do a weighted or rated poll let’s try this… Below you can rate your enjoyment of the content. (Focus on how fun the content is and not the loot/rewards).
1- you didn’t enjoy, 10 you really enjoyed

Trials

0 voters

Slaughters

0 voters

DLCs

0 voters

Takedowns

0 voters

Based off the polls I have learned the content is just ‘average’ and game is riddled with bugs. :joy:

1 Like

I’m surprised the takedowns are rated as badly as they are, personally they were my favourite addition (I also really liked destiny strikes though too), aside from the balancing for GTD at launch I think they’re pretty good.

DLC’s I ranked lower because they just don’t have the same replayability for me that the old games DLC had, that could stem from the lack of raid bosses/trials/circle of slaughter (any endgame material besides boss farming). Plus the complete lack of engaging sidequests (excluding one or two that were great the first time).

I should stop myself before I get further off topic lol

1 Like

There should be an option on the first one - All of the above + performance, bugs and gear.

Let’s face it, this game needs a real lot of work.

If you read the post before the poll you would see that I said I know we want them all… And there is no point for the poll if that option is there. The point is to see what is wanted most

1 Like

Maliwan when it first came was excellent and challenging. Then they made it selectable difficulty,… even better for the people who couldn’t do it scaled. Then M2.0 made it easy sauce and then you have another takedown that :

11% of voters liked it out of a 315 votes.

GBX can’t handle/figure out what M2.0 did to scaling.