Post buff Krakatoa

What a beast the Krakatoa is now post buff :slight_smile:

Mayhem 4, neutral modifiers and no anointment. I use the Rowann’s Call to proc the Seein’ dead com and get him to expose his big crit spots. This is not a weapon showcase video, I was just trying out the Krakatoa post buff and thought the kill was a decent clean one.

The Stubatoa is obviously better after its buff but half your video is you using a Rowan’s Call.

1 Like

That’s just to proc the Seeing Dead Com and get him to expose his big crit points. But I take your point. I’ll edit my OP accordingly.

1 Like

Oh … ok. Gotcha

Nice takedown on Gravy btw …

1 Like

I’ve always found him a pain on M4, I’m not good at aiming his chest crit whilst sliding so usually do him on M3 when farming. I’m not into crit swapping etc. and don’t pursue the crazy one shots some folks do. This buff has made him much more manageable on M4 using trad methods.

1 Like

I typically use Fl4k to farm Gravy on M4 using a 100% damage after ASE Maggie with an incendiary damage boost from a grenade mod. Usually takes about 1-2 minutes to drop him.

1 Like

I did one run with the Krakatoa on FL4K, similar time to the Zane run, but my FL4K is not optimised as much as my Zane.

BTW, just did a Krakatoa only run with Zane on Gravy. Positive Sniper modifier:

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like