Post on Gearbox Social ๐Ÿ‘€

(Perdido) #62

Yep

Yesterday, 2k announced that The Outer Worlds would be an Epic Games exclusive for one year, unbeknownst to Obsidian, apparently. They also didnโ€™t have a problem with making BL2VR a timed exclusive for PS for five months.

4 Likes
(since CTT) #63
1 Like
(AKA Scruffy the Janitor) #64

2 more teases, although I have no idea what they are for.

1 Like
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #65

Well, the umbrella suggests something related to We Happy Few. The pirate penguin egg things though? Absolutely no idea!

(Colder) #66

VR umbrella chucking game? :laughing:

(jelmerjt) #67

Holy crap 100 Golden Keys nice!

2 Likes
(since CTT) #68

The add-on sign, upper right hand corner, says โ€œEXIT 3โ€.

Wonder if the choice of number is mere coincidence โ€ฆ :thinking:

5 Likes
(Cheersploding as I type!) #69

See, now, Iโ€™m ever so slightly worried that itโ€™s linked to โ€˜Exitโ€™. It suggests it may be the lastโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m probably over-thinking it.

Or am I? I donโ€™t know.

Perhaps. Maybe. Maybe not.

/thinks some more

2 Likes
(since CTT) #70
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #71

Urmagurrrโ€ฆ fixed your URL there!

Edit - of course, this is the classic:

2 Likes
(tHeUnKnOwN) #72

all i got to say is if they donโ€™t make more borderlands games after like a borderlands 4 and so on they should make a game in more of the past. explaining how sirens and eridium and stuff like that. i think it would be interesting to see/play the history of what made borderlands. i know some people will think this is stupid. but reply why you think a idea like this is stupid.

(tHeUnKnOwN) #73

also a little side note. they could do something like the pre sequel. but moreโ€ฆ controlled in a way. they got all the things they need for it. all they need to do is take the elements,guns,ect and they can make games in between. like a borderlands 0.5 or 1.5 or even a 2.5 if they make borderlands 3 or not up to them really.even if there is already a borederlands 1.5 >.>

(Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon, that is a glorious wingspan!) #74

Plot twistโ€ฆ Half Life 3 confirmed.

4 Likes
(jelmerjt) #75

It think it means Borderlands 3 is not going to be called Borderlands 3.

Welcome @SoZo.
You might be interested in this :

1237 posts so far - a little light reading for you :grin:

Also, Iโ€™m not investing too much hysteria into this yet. I learned from the events of this past weekend not to get my hopes up too high :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes
(Boomshanka08) #77

BL2 was limited as to how it could grow because of the capabilities of the last gen consoles. It is highly likely this will not be a problem they encounter so quickly on current day consoles for BL3 and we may see multiple season passes. So this may be the last BL game but it may continue to grow for many years to come with each season pass bringing a new world to explore!

(tHeUnKnOwN) #78

i mean thats not a bad idea but i think changing your idea a little. like them making the game. then after w while they would slowly put more places to go with more weapons,shield,ect

(jelmerjt) #79

Oh boy :smiley:

8 Likes
(Mr Kapowski) #80
17 Likes
What did you do in your most recent session, PT3!
Borderlands is a lifestyle
(Cheersploding as I type!) #81

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGOMGEXCITEDOMGOMG

Is what my brain just did. I see new vehicles- a bike, a blade runner thing, new and old faces, oh oh oh oh oh

/breathes

Right.

Ahem.

Looks good.

10 Likes