Post your user created weapons (PC editor ONLY)

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #21

A bit curious but has anyone tried making a AoE hp drain/replenish? Got an idea or two for some gear that'd like to have that effect. Was thinking it might be possible to somehow mod Roland's STAT skill to define the radius of AoE or mod the skill itself to do it.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #22

I've thought about it and tried it on my Astragalus, didn't really work the way it should. I might give it a go again for my 4th item pack. Mahap try it on the Astragalus again or a new 'nade-mod.

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #23

Let me guess, it didn't regen by the amount it was absorbing (or you wanted) or worse it absorbed hp from the player and not enemies?
Edit: Spider-Sense reply ftw

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #24

No, it didn't do anything...

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #25

lame :frowning2:

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #26

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #27

Time for another question: If you set up a firing pattern that calls for x bullets but the gun only shoots y (and y is less than x) does it only do part of the pattern and continue where it left off for each pull of the trigger or what?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #28

No. It just shoots halfassed patterns...

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #29

Kinda figured but didn't know for sure and didn't want make a custom weapon just to test a theory.

(barnes3) #30

has anyone had any problems putting the two guns into game ? (star catcher and demolus)
tried the udks in packages folder and in weapons folder
gone into willowtree and tried importing the guns various ways into my backpack then save willowtree
start game nothing there !!!
any help

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #31

I had. He kinda missed some things on his items to spawn properly within the game. But like the scumbag I am :joy: spawned them in via my test map, which saved me a lot of trouble.

(barnes3) #32

could you tell me how ? and once spawned in will it stay in the backpack?

(Franckestanyt) #33

Only place this on cookedPC, and insert the code of williowtree

(barnes3) #34

tried that and as mr GJ said, nope nothing zero etc

(Im Special) #35

Wanted to try those guns aswell, but im having the same problem. I guess i need to spawn them in like GJ did.

(Im Special) #36

My first little weapon pack (A total of 6 Weapons). Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:. The weapons are explained more in detail in the text file that is included in the download. Also so for the pictures, i dont know how you make proper ones :I.

Note: Im new to all this, so basically everything about the weapons might be absolute sh*t. The textures for one is very bad ;(. The codes for the weapons are also included in the text file that you get when you download it :smile:

Btw im new on the forums so i don't really know how things work around here.

(barnes3) #37

look really nice .well done on your first try .
how do I spawn the other guns in??(if its simple to explain)

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #38

Make a small map / add a PopulationOpportunityPoint / give it a "lootable mesh" like a skagpile / make it float above the ground (a minimal of Brick's Eyeheight) / add the weapons' lootpool to the P.O.P.'s lootpool / enter the map / enjoy.

(barnes3) #39

thanks mr GJ I'll try that

(King of the Loot Midgets) #40

Torgue is spelled with a G, not a Q, just so you know.