Post your user created weapons (PC editor ONLY)

(Im Special) #122

Sup, sup. It’s been awhile since anyone has posted on here. So i felt kinda eager to make something crappy for you guys. I say crappy since it’s unbalanced and OP(Overpowered) as usual. Hopefully you enjoy, and as per usual you have to use willowtree with my stuff :frowning:.

Sorry :3

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #123

I see what you did there, but you failed… McCree’s revolver is a 6 chambered one, not 2. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(barnes3) #124

looks a nice gun though

(Im Special) #125

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: , im well aware. But spamming the gun with 6 bullets. No enemy would stand a chance :slight_smile:. I’ll change it if you feel it necessary.

(Im Special) #126

Haha alright then, thanks :smile:

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #127

Dude its your gun XD no need to ask me for anything man. XD

(Im Special) #128

Nah nah nah, just asking a question from the almighty god @Mr_GJ. All though i don’t want to nerf it. If i would i would recreate all weapon damages.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #129

Well if ever you wanted it to be more McCree like, just nerf its damage a little and give it a six shot chamber.

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #130

I’d love to join in the fun and post stuff but for whatever reason it’s still being a pain in the ass and not spawning properly. Real odd since I can slap on titles and it doesn’t throw a fit but a custom part, not so much :crying_cat_face:

(Soheilrasouly) #131

Hey i have a gun in my Inv and i think its from a custom map but I’m not sure which have u seen the Swiss kniff?

And how can it be that level? I tried to get it lvl 69 with willow tree and now it’s like that
The cost keeps spinning numbers

(Im Special) #132

So is the thread dead?

(barnes3) #133

i hope not !!!

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #134

For myself I’m unable to at this moment make anything, sending a copy of the file the editor made to Mr_GJ for help didn’t go anywhere either and to quote him [quote=“Mr_GJ, post:2, topic:1475536, full:true”]
So I’m trying to fix your problem but everytime I save either of your packages it just crashes. There is something seriously f’d in there to make this happen…

He suggested trying again with a new file but everything on my end is still f’d up :confounded:
I’m using the Steam version on Borderlands if you’ve encountered a similar issue. Oh yeah, the original problem was that titles could be made and slapped on things but once I tried to actually make the custom item with the custom part it just failed to be put together.

(Draekus9) #135

Hi all !! came across this site recently and got intrigued. been using Willowtree for years, but this stuff is Awesome…and to think that the editor was there all along (original retail disc). not going to make custom guns and gear yet, but i do want to make a few parts. like a Skullmasher barrel for the semi-auto rifles. darn…gotta change that icon…

(qwestfrost) #136

So i have no luck with anything. I can’t launch the editor, it launches normal Borderlands. I have DrZed’s patch, obviously.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #137

Whoa, been quite some time. Dusted off this thread a bit. Hopefully I’ll get around updating my tutorial in the future, or make different variants! Ranging from easy to advanced.

(rolee9309) #138

It’s from shinokami007’s custom map (mapslot32 originally), but I don’t think that map a unique name, just shino’s dlc if I’m correct :smiley:

(Soheilrasouly) #139

oh thx sorry I haven’t visited neither my mail nor gearbox site in forever
thx for the reply tho

(rolee9309) #140

Oh, and the level thing… I don’t know what is the problem with it, but I tried to do the same rhing, and I got -1 a level one… :smiley:

(Soheilrasouly) #141