Potential TPS DLC?

(LootHunter_twitch) #41

That’s a good point actually. Never thought about that. If they had a lot of assets for more content in TPS, why wouldn’t they have already done it though? Been a while since all that went down.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #42

could have been legal issues, creative content and ownership of such…legality crap. When a company goes under and has creative ownership of new content, that could be why it took so long to release…or it was all part of the ultimate plan? its fun to speculate. :blush:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #43

That’s where I’ll put my 2 cents.
Now to think they put so much effort into it and it’s all now fixed at this moment in time… Sounds like a fairy tale.
Unless someone can look up at Gearbox or 2K staff and see a bunch of former Australia 2K staffer… Doing the final work on someone else software can quickly become a nightmare. They did it (kinda) with Doom wich was a huge title and got burned. I doubt they’ll take such a risk with TPS.
imo if there was any “secret release” it was the VR version and that’s it.
Unless you’re calling customization items a DLC…

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #44

I am not, but technically that would be accurate. “DLC(Down Loaded Content)” is downloaded content. Either way you look at it. :blush:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #45

Technically… Yes!

(Is this thing on?) #46

These days, pretty much the entire game is down-loaded content. Maybe we need to go back to terms like “expansion pack”, “cusomization pack”, etc.?

(Isthiswill) #47

Have you all been keeping up with SupMatto’s updates? The discussion, tracking of the steamdb content updates and formats fleshes out what this might be a little more clearly, as far as being something more extensive, with localization files in multiple languages being a recent update and a designation as DLC to be paid for vs. being an “update”.