Power leveling on (ps4)

(EliteGrayWolf) #1

Lookin for somebody who is a level 72 and on true vault hunter mode to power level me for a bit… PSN name Elitegraywolf420

(Kwisatz Haderach) #2

Are you sure you don’t mean UVHM? In TVHM, enemies cap out at level 50. So, you would actually get more EXP in UVHM, especially if the host you join is OP8 and playing the game on OP8.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

(EliteGrayWolf) #3

Op8? What’s that! Lol… Last time I played borderlands 2 there was only normal and true vault hunter mode

(Kwisatz Haderach) #4

After you finish TVHM, you can start a new game in UVHM. Enemies will scale with your level (or the highest level player in your party) in UVHM, and Slag becomes important because a Slagged target takes 3x normal damage. That includes your character, if they get Slagged. In “normal” UVHM (aka OP0), enemies cap out at level 72 (excluding boss types). Once you go thru Digistruct Peak and finish it (8 times total), you will be OP8 which is level 80. You won’t get more health and your level is still listed as 72, but you can use more powerful equipment (up to OP8 aka level 80).

Your best bet for powerleveling is to join an OP8 Host who is doing the Tier 3 Bar Room Brawl repeatable mission in the Mr. Torgue DLC (Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage). A properly equipped and specced OP8 Mecromancer can Shamfleet thru the mission relatively quickly and easily. Also, the mission is repeatable making it a very efficient source for powerleveling a lower level character. I play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360, so wouldn’t be able to help out. But, you should be able to find someone on PS4 who can. Good luck!

(EliteGrayWolf) #5

Ok thanks, can’t seem to find anyone on ps4 right now though… Feels like game isn’t popular on ps4 like it is for Xbox. Thanks again tho

(Chitsa) #6

teacup775 i can lvl you. i used the sanctuary shoplifter gig. it can take you to 72 in 1.5 hours. bar room brawl is miserably slow in comparison.

(Kwisatz Haderach) #7

The Tier 3 Bar Room Brawl repeatable mission is the fastest source of legitimate power leveling. The Sanctuary Shoplifter / “Rock, Paper, Scissors” Exploit is not legitimate.

(EliteGrayWolf) #8

Cool, will u be on later chitsa ? I had to crash for work. If teacup775 is your psn, I’ll add u when I get home from work later

(Chitsa) #9

This is why I let people know. Also shooting the shop lifter thru the window is only moderately slower. Either way a rubber band and two hours equals 72. Everybody can go eat lunch in the meantime.

Frankly, BRB is severely boring for leveling. I’d rather not ruin it because I like to mob there for fun.

I already spent more hours in there than i care to admit and I have man-months of time in this game. I played since launch on PS3.

So seriously: relax.

(Chitsa) #10

6pm pacific standard time and yes that’s the PSN tag.

(EliteGrayWolf) #11

Ok cool. I sent u a friend request, messagee when u can. Psn is. Elitegraywolf420

(zacklamberton) #12

I need the help too if you would

(EliteGrayWolf) #13

If it’s OK with teacup775 then I’m ok with that

(zacklamberton) #14

Add me till he needs help The-Wayvern

(zacklamberton) #15

I sent you a fr

(adamstringer3) #17

can you help me get my character up please he is level 27 my PSN is PRO_MaJiiCz_uK any help is appreciated

(Pixungo223) #18

i need help leveling my zero could you please help? psn: pixungo

(Steffoncooper1) #19

Can anybody help me power level my gunzerker and psycho please. My PSN is coopercorps.

(Lazyblackninja) #20

Can someone please help me power level my level 45 gunzerker on ps3 or ps4
PSN is LAZYBLACKNINJA

(running2120) #21

Can someone power level my new zero to 72 please? I would really appreciate it! Psn: shadow234363