Pre-Emptive BL3 Ultimate Badass Forum Anguish Bingo Card (Beta)

Yes, it’s back, just in time for the Big gameplay reveal! Eyes down for a full suspension! I mean house! (Beta: Some features may not be available unless linked to a Shift/Facebook/Twitter/Twitch/Discord/Discourse/Tinder/Grindr Account.)

7 Likes

LOL, “Not Like BL3 Enough” was brilliant. And I’m willing to bet we’ll hit most of those squares within the first 24 hours.

2 Likes

Yup, Like some kind of speedrun.

1 Like

Think it needs something with Easy Modes and/or Bullet Sponges and/or Radiation is just Reskinned Slag and/or some rant about how the game actually releases 04/2020

Regardless, a lot of the major complaints made it so that’s good.

2 Likes

Damn. Did I put nothing in about drop rates?

What was I thinking?

3 Likes

You can never have too much Ellie physics. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“THERE ARE BARRELS AND OTHER THINGS THAT WILL KILL ME IF I’M NOT ALERT”
–RoA

1 Like

No good gun builds for melee character…plz fix.

2 Likes

The season pass doesn’t have enough content/new vault hunters.

1 Like

The “i cant use this one neat gun…” is slightly not true as a hack does exist for BL2 to level up all your gear. Never checked if the same is possible for BL1 and BL:PS.

This is for BL 3, not any of the other games and we don’t publicly talk about that particular program or any like it.

I was just meaning it exists for one game already, so likely to end up existing for this one. You are right though, we shall not speak of it.

You forgot to put “Foot in Mouth” on of those squares.

1 Like

To me the BL3 forums feels mostly like an exercise in staring wide eyed at the amount of ppl shoveling their feet into their mouths and even when their eyes are watering and they can’t breath they persist in shoveling it in while wondering LOUDLY, “why am I choking? It MUST be GBX/BL3’s fault because everything I do and say is RIGHT, therefore I have no culpability in the matter.

Let me take this opportunity to stake my claim to the “EXTRA CAPSLOCK AND BOLD MEANS IT’S IMPORTANT” square. It’s MINE dammit! So keep your grubby bingo chips off it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Must have missed this post when it was originally posted.

Turns out that @Psychichazard is a prophet :joy::joy::joy:

I might have to do an update at some point.

(This was released as a beta, and you’re all my playtesters. Muahahahaaaa.)

2 Likes

It’s not Destiny!? No one would be deranged enough to put chips on that one I hope. :rofl:

Is it really bingo if you can fill every square? :slight_smile: