Pre-Order Skins did not unlock for me on the Xbox One

I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version of the game off of Xbox Live after playing the beta but did not receive my golden skins. I tried contacting Xbox Live but they said there was nothing they could do and to just contact gearbox. The dude from customer gave me a phone number, but it’s the wrong damn number. I copy pasted it from the chat window, so it’s not like I wrote it down wrong, lol.

I don’t know what to do, I’d like to get what I was promised for pre-ordering but I don’t see how that’s going to happen now. :frowning:

I got mine, but I think it’s only five characters initially or something? If you didn’t get any at all, head over to support and file a ticket (I don’t think there’s phone support available, so I don’t know what number the MS support person was trying to give you.)

Link: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201214053-Battleborn

I will do, thanks for the proper link and not a fake phone number, lol.

I didn’t get any of the pre order golden skins. I got the shift code and battleborn tap ones though, but those are different characters. The ones that came with the season pass/digital deluxe seemed to work, just not the golden ones.