🌠Press Buttons here! Totally Borderlands related. The Borderlands Psycho Psyche Poll!

Welcome to a useless but signifigantly borderlands related partially emotionicon abused topic.

Today we test your psycho IQ

YOU POP IN ONA VAULT HUNTER YOU SAY.

• Hahahah, :zap:COME MEET YOUR MAKER :globe_with_meridians:

• ‘Midget screams’ :fried_shrimp:

0 voters

You see a friend with guns!

• I need a powerful woman! Right now! :octopus:

• This is prison and we’re the guys in the shower! :sweat_drops:

0 voters

As you are slowly fading from existance you say.

• But the cakes we were going to bake…!

• Never gonna give you up…

0 voters

You encounter choices.

• I hate polls!

• I like polls!

• EXPLOSION NOIZE :sparkler:

0 voters

Also u can discuss your favorite psycho stuff.

Ya know the old lines from 1 and 2 tps stuck out to me. Only lines i really hear are the player characters sorta nowadays. Zane Has some great lines.

3 Likes

Don’t know if they do that in the english game as well, but in the german version of BL2 Psychos can have the shoutout “Suck my dick, mommy!”. Almost 8 years after it’s release and I still laugh about that every time.
In BL3 the psycho quotes are cool, but none rises above the rest for me. They’re all just “cool”.

1 Like

Yeah they extremely toned it down. I guess they wanna sell to more kids. But uh yeah.

Def miss/ loved all the old lines.

It’s a bit random, but one time I was watching a fishing programme, when someone suddenly said: “Cut the head, remove the scales!”.

I thought that, with a little more screaming, that could’ve been a great psycho quote :laughing:

More on-topic, though, I kinda like what they started in Borderlands 2 with Krieg being almost the only somewhat self-aware character (who knows he’s inside a videogame), which was then expanded upon in BL3 (with psychos going “put this experience to good use/see you in the sequel/good luck on your quest” etc. upon death).

1 Like

Strip the flesh! Salt the wound!

1 Like

Theres a im gonna strip ur face off and use it as a condom line also.

Its like… Brief pause… And BAM … laughter.

1 Like

Kaboom baby!