Price Drop (Again)!

Its now 3.85 Euros.
That’s about 4.06 US dollars. That’s the same price as an expensive bag of chips. If you don’t have it, this is probably the lowest it will get where we will still hear about it, so buying it would be a decent idea

2 Likes

For those pc players who want to change to a healthier plataform.

Now if only gbx could transfer your goodies (server sided should help somehow)

3 Likes

Go play something else… There are other good games in discount, you dont need to play bb if you feel that way…

1 Like

This game isn’t even worth a bag of chips?

Oh okay lol. Btw, if you press the … button underneath your post, it expands to show a trash can symbol that removes your post

Yes, yes, yes thats the problem :frowning: buy without money and a player base they cant polish the game.

Everyone in the forums have seen how much the try to polish every edge with what ever their budge is.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I think they could offer paying people to play the game and still there wouldnt be many takers (if any?). This game is so dead that it makes other dead games say “awww poor battleborn, look how dead it is”

Gratz to GBX for revolutionizing the industry with the first MMWPO (massively multiplayer without players online) game

1 Like

you should all come join me on the xbox so I actually have people to play with :stuck_out_tongue:
it’s funny, both systems that have “low” playerbases are the systems that make up just about everyone here lol.

3.99, the price of organic melon juice at your local TJs. mmm yum…

I think you overestimate people being able to do nothing but play a video game.

I wish. Most people say, “yaaay it’s dead. Long live ow”

Wait you never said what the o is for after the p

Im on X1 too but I have no issues finding games or unique players so I still feel we’re not in too bad a place relatively speaking

We enjoy the largest playerbase out of the three systems yes, but I’m talking about grouping with people lol.

I’m aware. I’m just saying that it would be best to play on X1 if at all possible if you don’t mind spending a small amount of money for this game again

UPDATE:
It has sold out. That’s a good thing, right?

2 Likes

Dude we just destroyed atleast 18 new players. I feel dirty!!!

I want to teach them!!! But 0 answears from all the pm i sent.

Wait really?

Well maybe I’d rather have that expensive bag of chips ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)…

2 Likes

Lol yes, i sent some pm offering tips and guide but no answear yet :frowning: