Problem with launch! S.O.S

When I want to launch Borderlands 3 I see that "

I have tried to do a lot of things but nothing occured.
I need help!
If you need more informathion I can give it

Well, more info would be quite useful. Especially stuff such as your graphics-card.

Well, the GPU should be capable. What version of Windows are you using? Looks like Windows 7. You can figure the right version out the following way:
Press and hold the Windows-key, then press R. That should open a “Run” dialogue. Enter “winver” without the " " into that and open that.

My version is Windows7 Ultimate

OK. In that case, do the following for additional info:

Right click your desktop and click on “Nvidia Control Panel” to open it. Then, in the menu at the top of the window, click on “Help” > “System information” (or similar; depends on your language in Windows 7)
In the window that opens there’s some info about your graphics card. Do tell me what’s written for “Direct3D Feature Level”.

11_1

OK. In that case, the driver reports the right feature level, but the game does not detect it.
The minimum system requirements state that an AMD FX-8350 would be minimum. Yours is below that, yes, but it’s still from the same CPU-family; AMD FX-6300.

In this case, there’s only two options left for you:

1. Do a clean install of your graphics-card drivers. You can do that by first uninstalling, then re-installing the drivers using the most recent version from Nvidia’s website.
  2. If that don’t work, then you’ve got a different kind of issue. In that case, you may have to contact 2K Support to get further assistance. Your PC should be able to start the game.

Ok:pensive: