Problem with my gunzerker in frostburn

Hi,

I’ve just finished my first run with maya and started a new run with a gunzerker.As soon as I reached frostburn in the mission to meet the firehawk,he started walking very slowly randomly(like in FFYL,except his shield and life are full) and the only way to have him walk normally again is to start gunzerking.so,this is kind of game breaking because it happens a lot…
I will update the topic when I do missions in other areas to say if the problems appears only in frostburn or not…
Has anyone got the same problem?
I didn’t have this problem with Maya for sure…

Ok,update…
The problem kept on occuring outside frostburn BUT I have an explanation for what happened.
When I did the mission to meet lilith in frostburn I had the weapons that my siren from the first run left in claptp’s chest(the one with 4 slots) aka the hellfire,the harold and the flame of the firehawk shield equipped.I unequipped those items and placed them back in the chest and the problem disappeared.So it is most likely a compatibility problem between the different characters’ inventory and not a problem linked to the gunzerker.I farmed the same items with the gunzerker and the problem didn’t occur,so it’s not a problem with the items either.There just seems to be a problem when you equip items that another character got for you…
so,it seems that you need to farm your gears with each character and can’t pass them on from a character to another via claptrap’s chest…or at least, so was my experience.

Ok second update…:frowning:
I did the mission in wich you take matchstick back to liar’s berg and to the ship where you beat captain Flynt.On the way I farmed boom boom for the legendary grenade mode.No problem .
Then I went back to frostburn and the problem is there again.This time I randomly walk slowly like in FFYL and as soon as I switch weapon I can walk normally for 2 seconds,then back to slow motion ,till I swich weapon for 2 seconds of normal walk or till I gunzerk .
So,yeah,this is really a game breaker.
I will start a run with a commando to see if the problem is the same.But it’s impossible to play with my gunzerker when he goes into slow motion every 3 minutes and I have to use my gunzerker skill just to make him walk at normal speed…

Was one of the items a weapon called The Bane, by any chance? If it was, and you had it equipped, that’s your answer. There’s also a legendary shield that will slow you down.

No it was not.I know the bane :slight_smile: great for helicopters…
I updated my topic about the problem that occured and why I think it occured…

That’s not it, it’s the very thing the stash was designed for and i have never encountered a bug like that

Yes,as I kept on playing,I saw that it was not what caused the problem.So sofar,I have no idea why my gunzerker randomly starts moving as in FFYL(with no ennemies around,shield and life filled).But it’s really unplayable because it happens too often.

Ok,so today’s update.
I started a soldier run and took my axton to sanctuary without problem.
I gave my gunzerker another go and today the problem of slow walking didn’t occured at all…
I really don’t know what happened,how it happened and why it doesn’t happen anymore but the problem kind of fixed itself whatever was causing it.Wich is great because I bought the vr headset,camera and aim controller just to be able to play my favorite game:)