Problems with new dlc

I’m having the same problems loads of other people seem to with the new Lilith dlc, I can download it from the playstation store it says downloaded but doesn’t appear in game, same for the tetra pack download, neither appear within the game downloads page.

I spoke to PlayStation and they’re saying my game code doesn’t look like it is British, the disk was bought off of amazon I believe but it’s been a long time I’m not sure, they said I could buy the game online but that my played characters wouldn’t be available on the dl version. Need help, really want to play the new dlc but don’t want to spend money on new game and have to start all new characters!

Notes;

PlayStation is up to date
Have downloaded deleted and downloaded dlc several times

From what I’ve read, it seems that the region mismatch is indeed the problem. If Sony says that you’d need to get the appropriate region version and start over, then that is probably your best option. The only good news in that is that there’s a very active PS4 community some of whom would probably be willing to help you run some characters through the game up to max level.

I’m not sure if this will be the case. You can upload your characters to the cloud as a precaution, but I don’t believe downloading the digital version will have any influence on your local character saves.

In Australia and South East Asia, we had to download The Handsome Collection from PSN (fortunately it was free that month) because there was some issue with compatibility between the DLC and disc copies of the game. None of us lost our character saves.

And as VH said, we got peeps :stuck_out_tongue: If all goes awry, someone may be able to help you out.