PS3 friends no cheaters

no mods no glitch’s looking for legit players on ps3 English with a mic would be great also 18+ (no kids shouldn’t be on this game anyways) leave psn and age mic yes no and char levels :slight_smile:

I’m on ps3 but live in Australia so depending where you are there will be alot of lagg

PSN matches username anyway

Mic, 21, various levels

PSN: XxSTEVIE666xX Age: 19 Mic: yes, on mostly in evening UK time.

Sure if you don’t mind playing new game just started a siren psn bigjay001 yes i have a mic and yes i’m over 18.

CAPN_DUKE420… 25… No mic ATM… Level 72 Gunzerker, assasin, siren, and commando… Have all DLC, no OP levels yet… Mature player(will not just steal all the loot) team player… I live in California, mostly play nights and weekends. Feel free to send a request with BL2 in the topic! Happy vault hunting!

I’m 21 have zero lvl 55 sal lvl 41 and maya lvl 34 and yes I have mic psn is ZENETHFORCE

Hey I know you said 18+. But I’m turning 15 (high school… find it close enough :/) I’d play if you want. But if you don’t want to and I get it and respect your choice.
PSN:In my name
Mic:yes

Señor_Yatez mic and over 18 gunzerker siren commando all OP8.

Fermex5755 Gaige lvl 72 op2 looking for people to play for op8 and raids no mic atm

18+
mic no
psn ranmiah

op8 gunzeker
op8 siren
op8 assassin
op8 psycho
op8 mechro

Add me war boy we can play

Im just under 18 will be 18 in 4 months I dont glitch or cheat so if you want look me up psn id is razor6917