Ps4 Axton double up bugged?

Hello all, so I’m new to BL2 started Axton turret build. I’m currently lv 32 and cannot get 2 turrets to deploy after purchasing the skill. I hit LB in succession and nothing happens. Is this skill bugged or am I doing something wrong. I’ve tried respeccing, stripping all gear, resetting…nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.

Double Up is the capstone for slag turrets, Gemini is the capstone for double deployment. Did you spec down the far left tree or far right? If the far left then you need to respec down the far right to deploy your second turret.

2 Likes

So you need every skill skill on the right side for it to work, not a specific skill?

Never mind I think 8 see, it’s under a totally different tree

1 Like

Thank you for the help, feel pretty dumb for not even looking at other trees. Lol thanks again

2 Likes

Anytime guy. I’m happy to help if I can. If you have any other questions there are plenty of resources here on the forum. And failing that we have a bunch of Axperts rolling around that can fill in any blanks you come across. Have fun dude, and welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Thnks again, not sure how this game slip past me. As old as it is its weathered well. Cant wait for the 3rd.