Ps4 badass rank lost. Started from scratch

Hi guys, i been getting back into this quality game now its been re mastered after playing destiny to death.
Really fun game but alas twice now i have lost massive chunks of my allotted BAR. First time it happened i thought i imagined it but after a big weekend of grinding and getting nearly all fields to 3.2% bonus i come back on to play and have lost nearly 80% of my work and the actual progress of the challenges is still done so i will not be able to re do. I dont know if redeeming a shiftcode for 25 gold keys did it but either way im stuffed because i saved before i realised what happened.
Has anyone else had this happen? Another thing worth mentioning is i started this again from scratch as i sold my ps3 long ago so its unrelated to the issues being experienced by players trying to xfer old progress.
At this stage i have disabled the bonus and am going to ignore this feature which is a pity because even though the bonus is small i enjoy collecting it. Not goong to now until i know if it will be rectified somehow.
Cheers and let me know if you have heard about this or experienced it :frowning:

1 Like

Bump

Anyone else experience this?

1 Like

No, sorry. My Badass Rank has behaved impeccably.

1 Like

Yeah, reported it and got “we dunno, we’ll look into this”

maybe fixed later

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this problem. My ps3 died on me a few months back, and I was bummed out to have to start building my badass rank back up. Every single time I go to play, my badass rank has reset itself to 9, and removed all but two of my bonuses (+1% grenade damage and +1% health regen), but it still says I’ve completed the challenges. Super frustrating since I can’t ever go back and complete/get tokens for them again.

I feel like this could be quite an easy fix, but then again I’m not a game developer, so what the hell do I know? Regardless, hope it’s fixed soon.

1 Like

Yeah i really hope they can reset the points to reallocate or hell even the actual challenges once they fix the issue.

I dont know exactly what is causing it but i have a list of possibilities :

Entering a new shiftcode
Wireless controller dies mid game
Not saving game when online

1 Like

I have not noticed losing any Badass Rank other than mine did not transfer over to PS4 at all.

1 Like

I have a similar problem but my skins and heads don’t save and I’m stuck on 282 every time I log in no matter how many badass pts I got in previous play.

1 Like

Yes it seems related i lost skins and heads too.

1 Like

I’ve been play the handsome jack collection was able to transfer my saves every time I turn on my ps4 my badass ranks are reset n all my skins and heads are gone

1 Like

I’m having this problem as well, and it has continued. I’m about to contact support about it. Has anyone had the issue resolved yet?

1 Like

It has been happening to me as well. I’ll play for a while and unlock some customizations and badass rank, then when I play it again later none of it saved.

1 Like

Yep this happening to me as well. v.v

1 Like

Send support a request and they might be able to help you. If I lost my BA Rank I’d be devastated, after building it for nearly three years!

1 Like

I get a reset to zero on all characters, although the challenges show progress … Every time I quit the game. I just joined this site in a desperate attempt to find answers. I am strictly an offline single player … So the problem is in the inherent to the software on the disc only.

1 Like

They fixed this on the last gen consoles, but they seemed to think shipping a broken game for the second time with shinier graphics would make everyone forget the elephant in the room that they said ■■■■ it and ignored.

2 Likes