PS4 beta feedback

I’ve only played perhaps 5 hours so far, and it’s been fun so far.
Here’s a few suggestions:

• It would be nice to be able to see my shard count while I’m waiting to respawn so I can plan my next purchase.
  • When I play Heroes of the Storm, I always only play humans vs bots matches. And there are plenty of other people that enjoy this mode of play, since there are never long wait times for this type of match. It would be awesome if I could earn exp (even at a reduced rate) in a match like this.
  • Reduce the visual clutter! I know this keeps coming up, but it really does make it difficult to tell what is happening.
  • Quitter penalties? Maybe this is already planned for the full game release.
  • Again, maybe you have this planned for the full release, but I think a tutorial sequence is necessary for this game. Especially for the d-pad features.
2 Likes

I agree with everything except the “visual clutter”

I agree with everything but maybe not with the visual clutter (I will still make up my mind on that later in the beta). But what I couldn’t agree more is with earning xp in private versus matches, even if it is at a reduced rate. You can play alone in story mode and still earn xp, so you should be able to earn xp in private versus matches.

Private matches vs AI enemies would be a great way for new players to learn the ropes as well.

1 Like