Hi, i got a problem, previously I was able to play Borderlands 2 (BHC physical disk) on my SLIM PS4 until my external hard disk crashed. I have replaced the exthdd and installed BHC, but now only Presequel is playable. Every time i try to play BL2 it always say the application data is corrupted and disk needs to be removed.
I have tried the following (always involved deleting the game) and nothing worked:
- Rebuild the database
- swap BL2 between internal and external HDD installation but no luck.
- Deleted all the BL2 saves and profile =(
- cleaned the game disk with microfiber cloth, still no scratch nor any sign that disk can be unplayable
- Disconnected to internet and play the disk version
- Updated the game and connected to internet
- Before the press x on BL2 home screen, i put the game to rest mode and when i came back at least intro video shows up but still no luck when i press x, still saying application corrupted and remove disk. No error code of some sort.
Hope someone can help me.