PS4 BL1 Forum Members Community

thanks!

Also, anyone noted any patterns in getting into lobbies? for some reason i can join @dogstar13 easily enough but he cannot join me.

Check the very long thread in the PS Tech Support section - there’s a major matchmaking issue causing all sorts of weirdness.

Hey yall, just started play thru 2 with my siren :slight_smile: anyone wanna play? getting on now turtle091

if U wouldn’t mind letting me tag along help me power level a bit I can play, still on play thru one though. Just finished arid, lv20 not sure if that matters if I remember u can only do whatever playthru the person has that your on though

Can someone help me power level to level 61? My psn is HJHsaintsfan98

1 Like

el_bogg, would love an invite! Please, and thank you!

1 Like

Sent a request in with my forum name attached

1 Like

I will add you my dude. My PSN is JONESHOUSE22

Sending you a FR now :slight_smile:

Can’t find you…

PSN: JONESHOUSE22

Add me and we will play together hopefully when online is working again lol

Is it normal to kill a boss like 2 levels higher that you but drops a lower level gun? In the Borderlands: GOTY…

Yup unfortunately. Loot drops seem very screwy. Bone head is like lvl12 in PT1 and always drops a lvl3 Boneshredder.

Yes! It is super annoying…I’ll get lucky and find something maybe a level below me that I can use, but mostly I’ve been getting by, by using my golden keys.

I’m looking for a shield. In the PS3 version i had a shield that was invincible. I used it for the heavy grind trophies. especially the moxxi dlc. i’ll play with anyone.

irusjayd

Hey yall, finally got my siren to lvl 69, looking for peeps to farm bosses/craw and other fun endgame stuff, hit me up anytime psn: turtle091

Add me ps4 psn is
zaros_shadow1995

1 Like

Psn: OniAfro - add me to team up