PS4 - can't mark items as junk anymore

Since the last update i can’t mark my items in the bag as junk or favourite anymore. Only the items i wear can be still marked.

Does anyone has that bug too? :persevere:

93 Likes

You aren’t alone I can’t either…They need to fix this ■■■■ there’s too much loot not to have this function acting right.

11 Likes

Ya I’m having the same issue

6 Likes

Yup my wife and I are pretty upset you pick up way to much not to be able to organize right away

5 Likes

I can only mark my items if they are equipped or if im in a shop menu.

17 Likes

Oops I created a duplicate thread Lol, but yeah the problem seems widespread.

3 Likes

Same issue on PS4 after applying the most recent update :frowning:

5 Likes

Yep, same here.

3 Likes

I went to a different map and the problem resolved itself…

Not for me. The L3 button no longer works. In the animation the thumb moves but I can no longer junk or favorite anything.

16 Likes

I went from Reliance to Ascension Bluffs and it started working again. Not sure why …

1 Like

I’m having the same issue - can only mark something as trash/favorite if it’s equipped. I tried going to a different map - from Sanctuary to Athenas - with no change. I did notice that the animation doesn’t seem correct in the menu; when I’m moving through items with the left stick, the left thumb moves, but when I click the left stick, it shows the right thumb moving.

5 Likes

Ps4 here too. Same issue. Hope it’s fixed soon. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Same here. On ps4. Can’t mark any items as junk/favorite, unless equipped.
THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!!

3 Likes

+1 on ps4 unable to mark junk.

1 Like

I haven’t had the chance to check it yet, but I hope everyone having this issue is submitting a ticket regarding it. They’ve proved they read the forums but tickets get the info into the hands of people who can fix it faster.

4 Likes

Same here. PS4

1 Like

How do you submit a ticket? (Sorry first time doing this)

4 Likes

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/account

then click the support link at the top…You can submit it from there. I just submitted one too.

8 Likes

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000889214

Thanks for putting one in =)

4 Likes