PS4 - can't mark items as junk anymore

Thanks, very embarrassed I couldn’t figure that out myself. Lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for asking, could be others in the same position so it helps us all =)

5 Likes

Yeah logged out and back in again and now can’t compare items in back pack either

1 Like

yeap! same here, hope they fix this soon, too many items now to deal with , very frustrating !

1 Like

You’re able to do it when you’re at a vending machine, which is honestly kind of redundant but yeah I’m having the same problem…

4 Likes

Same! You can mark junk if the inventory is equipped or you can also mark them in the actual vending machines which ultimately defeats the purpose of the feature. Definitely needs to be fixed ASAP.

4 Likes

Yea I can’t do anything either. Being a real pain not being able to sell. I can favorite I’m equipped but not comparing or anything

Same here. PS4. Can’t mark junk/ favorite/ unmark in echo. Can only mark junk/favorite/unmark at vending machine.

1 Like

Same here. PS4. Only since today’s 10/24 update. Tried offline, but update, not hot fix, apparently. Entered new support ticket

1 Like

I found a temporary workaround you can junk/favorite while in a vending machine

3 Likes

Playing on Ps4 and i have the same problem.

1 Like

Thanks, rapiersister. That is helpful to know. Still want a fix, as this workaround is inconvenient

Same issue here, on PS4:

Can’t mark inventory items as trash/favourite unless in a vending machine menu, or the item is currently equipped.

Support ticket submitted. :+1:

1 Like

Stumbled on what answered this for me. I read about the option called Mantle with Forward. Figure I would try it out. I turned it on. Went to inventory to clean up and couldn’t mark anything. Turned that back off and can mark without issue. So try tuning off the Mantle with Forward.
I submitted a bug ticket for that.
Good luck!
-Andy

2 Likes

I’m glad this worked for you, Andy. I’m hoping gearbox fixes this.

Same. They fix other bugs just to create a much more annoying one.

1 Like

Yes, I posted that a few hours ago in the patch notes. Idk if they have seen it.
You can still do it from the bank… let’s hope they fix this it’s a little bit annoying.

I have the problem too, PS4.

Got a response from my ticket, they’re aware of it and looking for the solution. They recommend equipping items to mark as trash or going to the bank to do so. Hope the fix comes soon.

2 Likes

Same response from my ticket. Too time consuming for me, so going to shelf this for a while. Bummed, as I’m really enjoying the game, but I have to have a junk feature with all this loot. I found this out in the prequel

1 Like