PS4 connection drops

Since the update, I have experienced numerous drops when playing public story mode. Nothing like being being in an intense battle as a healer and it drops the connection. One match, it dropped me 3 times. I am able to reconnect to the match. I am outside of Atlanta GA. I don’t have this type of connectivity problems in any other game. 25MB DSL. Only device on this line.

Not a drop, but multiple PS4 full d/c instances (flashing white symbol and all) followed by “Lost server” messages this morning (Wednesday CET).

Entire teams thrown = no matches to reconnect to upon restart.

Anybody else with same problem atm?

1 Like

Yes, same problem. Guess so many millions of people wanting to play has overloaded the system.

1 Like

Connection just died again, then couldn’t complete matchmaking, and then character select failed. Boy, this game is fun!

BB still implayable tonight bco dcs :dukenegative:

@Jythri @JoeKGBX @DaRTH_FuRioN @quicksandjezus

1 Like

Thanks @GUNZERKUS!

To anyone experiencing this: if you haven’t submitted a support ticket via http://support.gearboxsoftware.com yet, please do so. That will help us get the jump on what might be causing the issue for everyone individually.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Battleborn not authorizing PS4-players (both EU and US) atm @JoeKGBX

1 Like

Same again today (July 12/2017) and afflicting several PSN-accounts @JoeKGBX

1 Like

Consistent “Battleborn internal server error” and “Failure to retrieve match history” prompts on PS4 atm (February 21/2018).

@JoeKGBX

2 Likes

Been unable to start a public or private match for hours now, somebody turn something off and back on again lol.

1 Like

Matches work now (February 22/2018) but are not registering under “Match History” tab since yday.

@JoeKGBX @Psychichazard @Tokesy97

1 Like

Consistent “Failed to establish online game session” error messages in both PVP and Bots on PS4 atm (March 20/2018)

@JoeKGBX @MereAtGBX @Psychichazard

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, @GUNZERKUS! We’ll look into it, but in the meantime could you submit a ticket to support.gearboxsoftware.com? That’s the easiest way for us to be able to track and resolve the issue.

1 Like

Tx for the response, @MereAtGBX - and btw, all of a sudden everybody was in PVE (vs PVP) which further indicates others were affected.

However, the issue lasted for but about 45 minutes, so by the time I had had my tea and scone, everything was rolling, again :tea: :stuffed_flatbread: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re no longer experiencing the issue! We’re still gonna monitor it to be sure, so let us know via support ticket if you have any further problems!

1 Like