PS4 - Dappes Trading Emporium - On hold. Coming soon for lvl 53!

Hey,

Working on lvl 53 items, will update soon!

3 Likes

I really need that emp 5, I have some things you might want, like a transformer with corrosive bonus ASE or grenades with the same annointment.

1 Like

fabroalv
Thank you!

Invitation sent!

1 Like

List updated!

I have an annointed redistributor that does radiation w/ 300% dmg after phaseslam if interested

1 Like

might have interest in the Defrauding Savvy Redistributor (corrosive) but what you after ?

1 Like

hernanortega13
Thank you!

mikec459
Thank you!

List updated with some new stuff!

I have a Maggie with gamma burst effect, a rad gamma burst rowan call, a corrosive lyuda with phasecast weapon dmg, the gamma burst rad pestilence and a 125% more dmg to bosses fire cutsman. I would like the rad moonfire, queen call, molten lyuda and red fang mod.

1 Like

yeah only see you trade list on it but not the wants or maybe looking at it wrong but got about 30+ new items (as still working on completing new gun sets) not counting like 200+ other non new items I got haha

1 Like

mikec459
Should be several pages on the bottom of the document, one for guns, one for grenades, one for terror, one for what I’m looking for etc. :slight_smile:

Let me know if it doesn’t work for you and I’ll see what I can do

just noticed but on seeing your wants list at first glimpse I know I got 125% universal anoinment on fire cross roads smg and shock cutsman smg

1 Like

also got recurring hex in cyro with 50% radiation damage anoitment etc

1 Like

mikec459
Thank you!

yeah also got the new mods you seek , well 1 decent fl4k one and 2 amara mods but send you request at some point.

1 Like

Im interested in those gamma burst items willing to trade maggie 100% ase and 2 new annointed shields the new berner and red card.

1 Like

Gonna go sleep soon, but add me Xmatix_proX and tomorrow I can trade you :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome trust me you wont go away unhappy.

1 Like

Post updated with many goodies! :slight_smile: