PS4 errors and my game won’t stop crashing

I’m not 100% sure what’s happening or how to fix this. But my BL3 game can’t connect to any online features. I’ve never had this problem before. I’ve been away from the game since January and now when I go to redeem shift codes or use any online feature the game crashes? This also happens when I try to switch characters? Any idea on how to fix this?

I’ve tried resetting the game settings, my ps4 settings and restarting the system entirely. I’m going to try deleting the game and reinstalling it.

Did you install the update? The PS version can now join in cross-play via shift, but this does involve a game update. If you’re still on the older version, not surprising that it crashes whenever you try to access any of the on-line functions.

Note that you’ll need to set a display name for shift for matchmaking, but I believe you can do that via the SHIFT web site.

Hey thanks for answering, yeah it has the latest update. I don’t really play online that much. Im more of a solo gamer. I mostly want the skins and golden keys lol. I’ve basically cleared my system settings to default, cleared the game setting to default, deleted the game and reinstalled, cleared my system cache and game cache. But nothing has worked. I’ve submitted multiple error reports to PlayStation and gearbox. It could also be that my PS4 is old as ■■■■, I’ve had it since launch day and haven’t cleaned the fans out in 5+ years…