[PS4] Inventory Bug - Loot disappear

(tyakyh) #1

Hi everyone!
There are a bug with some loots that disappear from inventory after leaving the game.
There a video I made to show the problem with the Krieg skin from Hallowed Hollow DLC:

I got it 3 times during my farming session, 3 times it disappear from my inventory. The last time, I put the skin in the Sanctuary Bank, it disappear as well.
A friend had the same problem with the Salvador skin from Rotgut Distillery DLC. He was not sure at 100% but he thinks he had this problem with weapon too.

UPDATE: the pumpkin head for Krieg disappear like his skin.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #2

Looks like this is an issue specifically for the Headhunter pack heads and skins - there’s an almost identical post to yours back in March 2017, also for the Krieg ones from the same pack.

At this point, all I can suggest is filling a bug report:
https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=51397

At least it wasn’t disappearing from your unlocked heads and skins in the Quick Change station.

(tyakyh) #3

Thanks for the answer.
I’ve reported the bug.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #4

I’m curious to know what response you get back. I found a Krieg head in the Marcus loot train yesterday, but that one did survive a quit-restart. (This also on XB1)

(tyakyh) #5

This is the answer I got:

Cristina L., Jul 10, 10:51 EDT:

Hello Vault Hunter Tyakyh,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support and for your interest in Borderland 2!

As per the info provided, it seems like some of your items are missing from your inventory? I’m terribly sorry to hear that! It appears that our CL4P-TP units are up to no good again. Don’t fret! We’ll do everything in our power to assist you!

Firstly, please visit this support article to learn about performing a cache clear on your console, as this is a common solution to many issues our customer’s experience.

If that didn’t work, I would need the following information from you:

A list of items that you’re missing:
The email address associated with your SHiFT account:
You SHiFT Support ID. To get your ID: launch your Borderlands game > select "Extra" > select "SHiFT Code" > press "Triangle" > your ID should be displayed on screen:

With this information, I will be able to escalate your case to the appropriate department for further assistance.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again! We will be happy to assist you!

See you on Pandora!

Cristina L.
2K Support