ZA Vs. INSOMNIACS

7ET Tonite
BOHAN716

BE THERE
RIP

2 Likes

So late… RIP Ashbweh

1 Like

The one time I might actually be off work in time to cast with Nemo and Bohan gets it.

feelsbadman

2 Likes

At least on paper it seemingly would’ve been a good session for you to cast as well :cry:

2 Likes

Should be some good games though, maybe I will stay up for the first and watch the rest at work!

1 Like

posting actual links instead of “bohan716” would be useful.

turn off your caps lock.

Za and the ripperonis vs insomniacs
casted by our good friend bohan716. www.twitch.tv/bohan716. 7/27 7PM EST.

7 Likes

Seriously. Clarity and accessibility is more important than hype

2 Likes

I AM THE HYPE!!!

I love everyone who gets the reference

3 Likes
3 Likes

I was wearing my ARMOR!

2 Likes

very interesting and entertaining matches and great broadcaster commentary :grin:

1 Like

Bohan’s quite an. . . excitable, fella. That’s for sure.

yup, he brings the hype while blaine brings the knowledge

1 Like

if you need help accessing a twitch stream without a link lmk, i got you bro

Love @blainebrossart1’s casting. I don’t like the hype-personality casters/commentators tend to have, but Bohan did, in my eyes, his best job yesterday. Didn’t seem as stressed to say things since Baline was there and was just overall more calm and not as loud, which I appreciate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@oop Was it just scrims being streamed yesterday?

I was told our team had to forfeit or reschedule due to not being able to get enough players together…

He was using a standard marketing technique revising your post. Always aim for the lowest common denominator.

Don’t assume someone will think to email you a question. Make your announcement simple, direct and do their thinking for them.

1 Like

yes, za tossed the first 2 games due to being unable to get a starting 5, the remaining 2 games will be rescheduled. The outcome were exhibitions. I suggest in the future you/all of your teamates stay on top of your teams inner workings. It is za responsibility to set matches up and inform-it is his TEAMS responsibility to show up AND communicate with him if you cant make it. If you havent heard anything from team or za in a few days, you MUST contact someone, everyone knows we play on a WEEKLY basis- to allow miscommunication this late into season is blatent disregard of what needs to be done to play games.

This goes for any and all league entrants that feel like they werent notified of any team happenings. Everyone knows how to use psn messenger, and if you dont get reaponses from captains for whatever reason-i am ALWAYS AVAILABLE to solve issues.

1 Like

i didnt know the bottom of my shoe could speak.

2 Likes

@oob

Thanks, OOb, sound advice!