PS4 Season pass holder - Not showing up/New character not unlocked

I have a bit of a issue with Battleborm season pass. It’s not showing under related items and none of my season pass stuff is showing up. If I click Buy season pass it says purchased. Any ideas?

Three questions:

1. Do you have the “Season Pass” (or whatever the exact wording is) title showing in your list of unlocked titles?
  2. Is Alani’s character card showing up at all in Command Centre > Battleborn? (Note you can change the sort order)
  3. When you go into the Gear section, are you able to access the Characters tab at all?

No, I restored all licenses and redownloaded the game. When I go to “Buy season pass” it does say purchased.

No, she is not unlocked.

Yes, I can access the screen.

Sorry, I should have been more specific: in the list of Titles you’ve unlocked within the game, in the Command Centre (forget which tab it is).

Is Alani showing up in that screen at all? If so, there should be an option to unlock her with a key (not sure exactly what that looks like - I’m on XB1, and it’s glitched for me atm.)

If the answer to either question is “no”, then I would file a support ticket with 2K (although I don’t know how much help they’ll be), and we can also flag down the GBX community guy (as he’s actively working on issues regarding Alani unlocks on XB1 atm.)

Yep, says season pass holder. I just unlocked her with a key. thanks

Great! Glad I could help get you sorted!