I’m thinking of getting PS4 to play Battleborn and hope PS4 users can share their experience with it.
- How many frames-per-second does it have? Anything below 60 always looks sluggish to me.
- Are there any limitations compared to PC version? Poor textures, different maps, any content different from PC?
- Any platform-specific things? Like, for World of Tanks on Xbox you need an Xbox Live subscription.
- Can I use PS Move to aim?
- Are there any video settings in-game? Like if I wanted to turn some stuff off to improve performance.
- Is it a true 1080p or upscaled like it was for Crysis 3? You know, when you look at the picture and it’s not sharp but like the pixels are much bigger than they should be.
- As I understand the only way to communicate with other people is in-game voice as there’s no keyboard and no in-game commands like “attack”, “help”, etc? If so, can you completely disable the comms to avoid hearing how other people’s dogs bark, babies cry etc?
- Is it available in the digital store so I could just download the deluxe edition?