Ps4 Willing to to trade for Poker Night 2 heads

Sorry, not sure where to put this as I couldnt find a Ps4 trade site but am willing to trade for the Poker Night 2 vanities. Especially the Krieg one.

I have ridiculous amounts of perfect parted gear to trade. Thanks.

Got you moved to the correct section. Although I’m not sure you can trade the poker night reward heads?

1 Like

As far as I know, those heads and skins aren’t tradable. You have to get and unlock them through Poker Night 2. I think they don’t even show up in your inventory as items.

Yeah, I’ve long made my peace with the fact that I’ll never have those heads and skins.

2 Likes

Damned shame.

Correct. a little over a year ago I purchased Poker Night 2 on my xbox 360 to unlock the Sal Head. Which I did. Upon doing so, you have to grab it from your shift reward, that is how it comes to you. But, it’s so old that it didn’t work. So, I had to submit a trouble ticket, and upon doing so they gave me the head in my shift reward, that after unlocking, I could now equip from the change station. I went through all of this, to try and pull that head over to my xbox1 handsome collection which is where I had my fail. According to the support, that cannot be done for whatever reason. they ended up giving me a bunch of golden keys as a consolation.